Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just a dumb question Victoria is she (sex) romancable ? and if so how to achieve that (sandbox) ?
else cool game I'm enjoying it a lot,
Yes. And just follow the story. Each char's character profile shows what to do next and the scheduler shows you what you can do when.
Choices don't matter. But of course, if you want to see a scene between MC and someone, don't send her away.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes. And just follow the story. Each char's character profile shows what to do next and the scheduler shows you what you can do when.
Choices don't matter. But of course, if you want to see a scene between MC and someone, don't send her away.
thank's Nemo, I'm starting S3 now in bot previous seasons I couldn't have sex with her, and no I didn't reject her I just came to the end of her character sheet with no sex she teased and kissed me but that is all.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
thank's Nemo, I'm starting S3 now in bot previous seasons I couldn't have sex with her, and no I didn't reject her I just came to the end of her character sheet with no sex she teased and kissed me but that is all.
Sorry, looks like I missed the "(sex)" in your question, was only talking about romancing.
Tbh I don't remember if you have sex with her in S3, I usually just fast forward her scenes.

But the rest is valid, all you need to do is to follow the storyline. You can't go wrong. Since she's the favorite of so many (I on the other hand am not at all into oversized/inflated), they'll probably delay her as long as possible.

Reactions: xapican

Irshiki-san

Oct 13, 2023
I need some info from those who played the various seasons, what's the "multiple penetration" tag for? The "monster" tag mean that there's sex with monsters?

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
I need some info from those who played the various seasons, what's the "multiple penetration" tag for? The "monster" tag mean that there's sex with monsters?
I don't recall it yet, but some people said it's threesomes/threeways, etc... not only. One game had the main character (MC) magically grow another and magically clone himself to double-penetrate the same lady himself.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
I don't recall it yet, but some people said it's threesomes/threeways, etc... not only. One game had the main character (MC) magically grow another and magically clone himself to double-penetrate the same lady himself.
Just play the game buddy don't judge the tags those tags won't horrified you..keep playing and enjoy the game and give credits to Developers also give view on game(if u like the game or dish-fish not like the game :cool: :):cool:;)(y).. NJoY(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Don't get off on girls that betray me...
Betray "you" huh ? Must be hard to take it in getting offended by Virtual fantasy Women, just get it in your Head - you're not the MC, It's very beneficial to be able to seperate Fiction from Reality.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
A dumb question but do I have to download season 1 or does the season 4 links contain all seasons?
From Season 1 (or just play any Season with presets if i'm not mistaken) then you can transfer your Save at the end for the next Season, prompt is displayed upper right Corner when you load your Save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
A dumb question but do I have to download season 1 or does the season 4 links contain all seasons?
Yepp buddy, You can borrow it or rent it separately.from F95z..jk;) S4 won't content all-in-one S (All Season are not emulated/Merged in one) so you have to download S1-2-3 separately..Njoy(y)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here are copies of my Gameplay for "Season 4" ( To end of v4.2.1(d))
(Please note that there are Two fights in the "Prologue" Practice with some duels in Season_3 before starting Season_4)

All (40) Gallery images have been unlocked,
All Quests completed.
Mini games not done
Duelling at "Level Ten"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekatana

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Вad dad jokes and good release news!

This is our weekly DevUpdate, and here's the joke of the week:
Why does a ghost throw himself off of a bridge?
Banshee jumping!

1725296062860.png

But, as always, we want to accompany the joke with some helpful information, like the release of Lust Academy season 4 version 4.2.1d:

And also, here's the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished 76 renders with Haley, Sabrina and Audrey for version 4.3.1
Retouched 72 renders to emphasize their magical atmosphere
Finished 6 amazing 60fps animations for version 4.3.1
Finished creating new skins for Character BIO.
Finished planning the Main storyline for version 4.3.1
Finished fixing some minor bugs.

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Reactions: BrNexon and Ahrimy
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes