Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The game has gone off the tracks with becoming redundant. I am really tired of the whole Lustagram thing popping up continually. There are too many characters now and too many things going on. It has become bloated and unfocused.

Started up Chapter 4 and have MANY glitches. The gallery has many missing images. Variable errors right off the bat after I import my save from Chapter 3. Don't know wth is going on here. UPDATE: There must have been corruption in the game d/l from Mega. I got a fresh copy and all the errors and glitches are gone.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sadly it also does not transfer the comments and likes on the lustagram to the next season.

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
Is it necessary to transfer the save from season 1 to season 2 and so on or not? (can it be played without passing the save?)
Are some things lost?
Are things added?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, not necessary. But you will start with an empty inventory and combat stats. Transferring savegames allows you to keep those.

Ppjk

Nov 1, 2023
Hi, i m italian, sorry for my english
I tried to export my save from season to season but it doesn t appear in new season.

The season 4 is in developpent or i am noob and I don t know what to do?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi, i m italian, sorry for my english
I tried to export my save from season to season but it doesn t appear in new season.

The season 4 is in developpent or i am noob and I don t know what to do?
In the new season you need to start a new game, then chose to use the old save.

And yes, S4 is in development, it will take a while until it's finished. Starting a new game with the old save works however.

Just so you know, S4 does not include S1-3, you need to download and play each season separatly. At the end of each season you transfer your last savegame to the next season. In the next season you then start a new game using the transfered savegame.

Ppjk

Nov 1, 2023
In the new season you need to start a new game, then chose to use the old save.

And yes, S4 is in development, it will take a while until it's finished. Starting a new game with the old save works however.

Just so you know, S4 does not include S1-3, you need to download and play each season separatly. At the end of each season you transfer your last savegame to the next season. In the next season you then start a new game using the transfered savegame.
I already did s1-2-3
For the saving i tried but it doesn t work. I m on android.
i click the pink button on the old season to export but when i start the new season it doesn t apper the old saving from the old season

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sadly I can't say anything about the android version.
But I had some issues exporting the savegame from three to four on PC as well. Often got a error message, I think S3 keeps blocking the file.
Try to close both S3 and S4 or better restart the phone completely, then start S3 and only try to transfer a savegame once.
That worked for me, it did show up as option in S4.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Having an issue. When I import my save from Chapter 3 my Tournament progress is all gone. I was in 1st place, I won and got the sex scene, now I am clear on the bottom. Wth? UPDATE: It appears there is ANOTHER Tournament so you have to waste your time doing it all over again. REALLY stupid. Boring!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: Can someone make a cheat for the Tournament score?

Audrey has a toggle to shemale in her Profile in the game. I never knew about it before. That would have been nice to know they added that change before discovering it. I was wondering why she kept being female in the night sneak scene.

The Adele skin (and other skins for other characters) for getting drunk at the bar is RANDOMIZED. Meaning, save before you get drunk and keep reloading your save until you get her scene if she is the final skin you need.

You have to set your characters skins all over again in Chapter 4 from what they were in Chapter 3. Really annoying.

- Two things this game needs after having played this game for years now.

In sex scenes you need to be able to do ALL options in one go, not have to repeat it again later to do different things.

Skip for battles. REALLY tired of having to do the mini-game.

- This game has become bloated and directionless. WAY too many characters. It is now just a grind for skins and scenes. It was much better in Chapter 1 and 2. Having to do the Tournament all over again was a absolutely stupid thing to do. I am not setting here fighting people 16 times again. I am tired of doing it and the mini-game for fights. This is NOT fun, you know, fun, the thing games are supposed to be.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes