VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Save transfer is basically useless for VN players, good to know. Thanks.
Its useless for Sandbox too, at least for android anyway. I followed instructions and it will not let me move my save over. After the getting to the third version and having to virtually start all over again for the third time in a row, I'm done.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
From S3 to S4 there are indeed some hickups, it took me several tries until I managed to get a usable savegame. Most of the time I got an error message while trying to transfer it.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Does that lock means i still have something to unlock with the character or it means its over?
This character's story is at its current end and will usually continue in the next season/semester.
The screen changes in a later season with separate event-blocks, so it's easier to comprehend. A pity they haven't bothered yet to revamp the old seasons with such improvements.

obvius

Jun 16, 2019
Bonjour , et merci pour ce jeu formidable qu'est Lust Academy , j'ai vu qu'il n'y avait pas de traduction pour les français alors j'ai décidé de le traduire :) !

Traduction

Hello, and thank you for this great game that is Lust Academy, I saw that there was no translation for French so I decided to translate it :)!

Translation

All my french translations :
Translations
lien mort :/

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!

But first of all, let's set the mood with a little dad joke:
Why did the wizard break up with his girlfriend?
Too much hex-ual tension!

1726505170754.png

Ha-ha, that was a good one! And what can accompany a joke better than a bunch of good news? The most important one, of course, is the release of Lust Academy 4.3.1a - alpha version.

Don't waste another second! You can find the details in the post:

Now let’s have a serious talk about what we've done this week:
Finished 78 new renders with Kayla, Haley and Samantha.
Retouched those 78 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
Finished 6 full HD 60fps animations for hot scenes.
Finished dialogues for Sabrina's storyline for version 4.4.1.
Finished dialogues for Dakota's storyline for version 4.4.1.
Finished dialogues for Ashley's storyline for version 4.4.1.

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more updates and have a great week!

With love,
Bear in the Night team.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023

Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!

But first of all, let's set the mood with a little dad joke:
Why did the wizard break up with his girlfriend?
Too much hex-ual tension!

View attachment 4040454

Ha-ha, that was a good one! And what can accompany a joke better than a bunch of good news? The most important one, of course, is the release of Lust Academy 4.3.1a - alpha version.

Don't waste another second! You can find the details in the post:

Now let’s have a serious talk about what we've done this week:
Finished 78 new renders with Kayla, Haley and Samantha.
Retouched those 78 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
Finished 6 full HD 60fps animations for hot scenes.
Finished dialogues for Sabrina's storyline for version 4.4.1.
Finished dialogues for Dakota's storyline for version 4.4.1.
Finished dialogues for Ashley's storyline for version 4.4.1.

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more updates and have a great week!

With love,
Bear in the Night team.
Has the Dev reworked earlier seasons 1 & 2 to current quality as well? I can see some rework points in the changelog on the OP.

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
Its useless for Sandbox too, at least for android anyway. I followed instructions and it will not let me move my save over. After the getting to the third version and having to virtually start all over again for the third time in a row, I'm done.
So I should not bother to continue on Android and the save transfer does not work? Just asking because I am really early in Season 1 and it would be no problem for me to switch to the pc Version. Just dont want to play to the end and then seeing that I have to start from the beginning again...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So I should not bother to continue on Android and the save transfer does not work? Just asking because I am really early in Season 1 and it would be no problem for me to switch to the pc Version. Just dont want to play to the end and then seeing that I have to start from the beginning again...
How would you get your android save to PC anyway if not by copying files? Savegame transfer is not to transfer between devices, but to transfer inventory and stats from season 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4.
And if you play VN mode without inventory and stats, you can just ignore it completely. Each season is a separated program.

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
How would you get your android save to PC anyway if not by copying files? Savegame transfer is not to transfer between devices, but to transfer inventory and stats from season 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4.
And if you play VN mode without inventory and stats, you can just ignore it completely. Each season is a separated program.
Ah sorry my bad. What I meant was the transfer from S1 Android to S2 Android. Does this work? I would start a new game on pc If Not, as I am Not far into the game yet. Sorry again, english is not my native language but I hope now its clear what i wanted to ask

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's alright, it's probably me who didn't read thoroughly :)
I never tried it on Android, but it "should", at least if the Android port is officially made by the devs and not some homebrew solution.

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
This feels like playing The Sims with wickedwhims and full on mods. At first it's great, you make them fuck left and right, STDs everywhere and whatnot. But after a while it gets boring and dull.

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
Not sure if it is because of my phone or for Android in general, but I Just finished S1 and wanted to install S2. But instead of installing the new app it only let me do an update for S1 (didnt work) so in Order to install S2 I had to delete S1 and obviously the saves where deleted aswell. Now I have to restart the First game on PC again...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You'd have to transfer the savegame anyway. S2 does not just load S1 saves, that could never work, since it does not have the same content.

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
You'd have to transfer the savegame anyway. S2 does not just load S1 saves, that could never work, since it does not have the same content.
I know. I clicked on the transfer thing on S1 but as I could not install S2 while S1 was still installed the transfered save was deleted. The main problem here is that I cant have S1 and S2 on my phone on the same time. No S1 no transfered save. But I dont know if its because of the Android version in general or if my phone is the problem here

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Afaik S2 does not need to be installed when transfering the savegame.
(On PC at least) the function creates a new file that can be loaded after downloading S2. I don't know however if that file would persist when uninstalling the game on Android.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes