Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
screenshot0001.png
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here are updated copy of my Gameplay for:-
"Season 4" ( To end of v4.3.1d)
*NOTE; The "Toothache Treatment" potion (Potion 6)* is Now back in the game as of v4.3.1d.
(Please note that there are Two fights in the "Prologue" Practice with some duels in Season_3 before starting Season_4)

44 (All) Gallery images have been unlocked,
All Quests completed.
Mini games not done
Duelling at "Level Ten"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

New

Wait a second... aren't Samantha and Genevieve supposed to be rivals?

So why are they hugging all of a sudden?
What’s the real reason behind this unexpected moment? Cast your vote!

They made up and decided to be friends.
47%

Genevieve lost and is congratulating Samantha on her win.
7%

Genevieve is secretly sabotaging Samantha while hugging her.
20%

Genevieve is crying on Samantha's shoulder because she lost.
26%
98 votes total

Reactions: Ahrimy

gtr35747

Nov 3, 2021
“Nemo56, 帖子: 14770795, 成員: 367394” said:
遺憾的是,我不能對android版本說任何話。
但是我在PC上將保存遊戲從3導出到4也遇到了一些問題。經常收到錯誤消息,我認為 S3 一直阻止檔。
嘗試同時關閉 S3 和 S4,或者最好完全重啟手機,然後啟動 S3 並且只嘗試傳輸一次存檔遊戲。
這對我來說很有效,它確實在 S4 中顯示為選項。
[/引用]
大家好,我是一名PC玩家。我不太明白為什麼第 3 季的存檔總是無法傳輸到第 4 季?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
gtr35747
I love to see my posts translated to other languages ... but I really don't understand what's expected from me now.
This is it.

Sadly I can't say anything about the android version. But I also had some issues exporting save games from 3 to 4 on PC. I keep getting error messages and I think S3 has been blocking files. Try shutting down both S3 and S4, or better yet, reboot the phone completely, then start S3 and only try to transfer the save game once. This works for me and it does show up as an option in S4. [/Quote] Hello everyone, I am a PC gamer. I don't quite understand why season 3 saves never transfer to season 4?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, I don't know either. I had the feeling that there was a file lock on the target file, but in reality I can only guess.
I was just happy that it worked once in my tries and didn't touch the function anymore after that.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, I don't know either. I had the feeling that there was a file lock on the target file, but in reality I can only guess.
I was just happy that it worked once in my tries and didn't touch the function anymore after that.

Well, first of all. Let us talk English here. Right?

KOIN_88

Nov 2, 2022
I would like to download the game. Do you recommend doing every single season or the last one directly (there will be all the previous parts, right?)

FRAUENFURZRIECHER

May 15, 2023
i wonder if victoria with her gargantuan disfigured ass can shit out cucumber-sized turds directly into my maus! in these ridiculous brest she can store more milk than 3 cows

gtr35747

Nov 3, 2021
gtr35747
I love to see my posts translated to other languages ... but I really don't understand what's expected from me now.
I'm sorry, I forgot to switch back to English, I'll switch back to English now

Hello everyone, I am a PC gamer. I don’t quite understand why a failure message appears when I want to transfer the save file from s3 to s4. Is it because I have mods installed when playing s3?

Last edited:

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
How do I talk to Ashley in season 2 in dale? I look on the calendar she's not there. I look on how to progress with her it says i should talk to her at dale apartments but I talk to the receptionist it says there's nothing to talk about. I try to talk to Ashley at the coffee shop but it also says there's nothing to talk about. Do I need to progress with another character?

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes