DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
How do you load your save from before?
There are two ways :
if you have already played ch1 (0.7.1d) , dl ch2. 1.1.1d

Season 2 v1.1.1d
- Save file transfer feature for those who played season 1 and don't want to lose the progress.

If not dl ch1. v.0.71f from Tearil post or wait till
CircleJerker uploads his compressed 0.7.1f version there is an option to carry over your save,look some posts above mine ;)

Reactions: "CJ"
Nov 9, 2017
How far has the gay content in this game progressed? Last time I played there was only one m/m kiss scene between MC and the other guy

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Get 7.1f its inside the spoiler in the OP.
sometimes i'm thinking people can't read a thread :rolleyes:
btw. i had no problems to carry over my saves from 0.1.7d cuz :

Season 2 v1.1.1d
- Save file transfer feature for those who played season 1 and don't want to lose the progress.
Is it only working for me? Serious question.

Reactions: "CJ" and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
sometimes i'm thinking people can't read a thread :rolleyes:
btw. i had no problems to carry over my saves from 0.1.7d cuz :

Season 2 v1.1.1d
Is it only working for me? Serious question.
Well I think v0.1.7f added the save transfer it says in the changelog for the f version: "Added an option to transfer your progress to the next season build."

are you sure you don't have the f version?

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Well I think v0.1.7f added the save transfer it says in the changelog for the f version: "Added an option to transfer your progress to the next season build."

are you sure you don't have the f version?
yes,cuz i was waiting for cirkle's compressed version i downloaded the 0.7.1.d version,then i downloaded the 1.1.1d version and made a 0.7.1d speedrun just to see what's all the fuzz about "can't carry over etc." cuz in the changelog it says :
Season 2 v1.1.1d
maybe i'm just lucky or it's just cuz i haven't played the game for a long time (0.2.1 was the last)

Reactions: "CJ" and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
yes,cuz i was waiting for cirkle's compressed version i downloaded the 0.7.1.d version,then i downloaded the 1.1.1d version and made a 0.7.1d speedrun just to see what's all the fuzz about "can't carry over etc." cuz in the changelog it says :
Season 2 v1.1.1d
maybe i'm just lucky or it's just cuz i haven't played the game for a long time (0.2.1 was the last)
Yeah dunno then. I can't really comment on it, except that with the changelog for f. Well at least now and when circle jerked out the compressed version the asking will stop, maybe :ROFLMAO:
Just to let you know, the OP is already updated with the f versions.

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: "CJ" and DarkOs31

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Academy [v0.7.1f] [Bear in the Night] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,52 GB / 820 MB - Lust-Academy-0.7.1f-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,49 GB / 785 MB - Lust-Academy-0.7.1f-mac-crunched.zip
= ~54% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

jamesBaron

Aug 9, 2016
Haven't been able to play this game in months because the game doesn't even start for me none of the versions did since oct/nov (Season 2 works fine) . Attaching the log file .

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes