wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, I have three questions
1. Are there any differences in choosing a profession? I hesitate between the merchant and the sorcerer.
2. Is there an option to name / enable incest?
3. At what point are cheats allowed to be used? Right after the introduction, or how we will unlock all the girls. (I mean at which point the cheats won't break the rest of the game)

Last edited:

Ruskovish

May 4, 2020
View attachment 1478043

Overview:
Welcome to Lust Age young aspirant! Here you will find all kinds of girls who want to meet you (no kidding!). But... What is Lust Age Keisi? I'm glad you asked me, aspirant!
Lust Age it's a FREE adult VN Dating-Sim-Sandbox game with RPG aspects and features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-22
Release Date: 2022-02-21
Developer: Keisi F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.6 Public
Language: English / Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
- COMPRESSED - ANDROID - TORRENT

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1159378 View attachment 1159380 View attachment 1159384 View attachment 1159387 View attachment 1234654 View attachment 1159388 View attachment 1234647 View attachment 1159392 View attachment 1234652 View attachment 1159395 View attachment 1234645 View attachment 1159398 View attachment 1234650 View attachment 1159407

I recommend Strongly . Nice gameplay Hot and perv girls that insaneeeee i want this game to never end XD 100% HAREM

shankzcz

Dec 2, 2021
I gotta agree with all the people who recommend this game, when i started playing it and still by now i can't get enough of this game it has almost everything you desire in it, from elves, Vampires to catgirl it has a good amount of grind in it not too much to make you feel like it's dragging you on and not too little to be super easy.. again i would recommend this game in my opinion its one of the best out there.

AinzOoalGown_BR

Mar 8, 2022
I've only been playing for a few days and I can already say it's one of the best I've played, great animations and good story. Probably 10/10 on final version. Personal ranking for Lust Age is 2nd (My 1st place is Her New Name, it's more ond the 2D side but I like the story of it)

Reactions: initiated

Jinxed Joker

Feb 6, 2018
so i'm currently at the "The calm, part 2" quest and it wants me to raise the level of Anna or Mara to 6, now they both have the task to level up to recieve a new task... maybe i'm just stupid because i havent played in a while but how do i level them up again?

Edit:i'm stupid nevermind

hanz_soda17

Feb 18, 2022
I just play this LA on my PC (Win10,8GB RAM,Nvidia gt730 4GB, AMD FX 4100) but it always like suddenly forced to close every 2-3 Girl's Stages and without any notification crash
But when im playing on my laptop (Win7,4Gb RAM,and Lowest VGA card,Intel Core I3) its normal not even forced to close

Anyone can help me with the issues, Please? i tried to delete and extract to other storages many times but still can't play well in my PC

Sk8rBoi2121

Mar 25, 2022
Love the game would like to see more things added to the game had no run in with bugs or glitches I give it a five out of five stars

Evergaol

Mar 26, 2022
Do you guys also have stutter/lag issues when you move the mouse? It runs fine until I move it....

I have seen another post here suggesting to change the cursor in the options menu, but that answer was from last year and I can't find such option now in the game.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
how do you get dexterity i can't advance on the story without 10 points of dexterity, help pls?
Check the stats button (looks like constellations in upper right) and on bottom is the option to unlock carpenter (along with tailor) and stuff. Then go to Glenda and do carpentry.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes