thagusbus

Jun 15, 2021
I'm on a quest to get 6 impressions. But i'm playing easy mode and I don't even know how to fight moonstars. I been everywhere and nothing is working. Any help or ideas?

jhonsmitt

Dec 18, 2022
Gallery unlocker (v0.20.0)

Download:
| |

IMPORTANT:
- This is a test version for now, if there are any errors or problems I will try to fix them.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ah man....i can't skip anna it seems. people for whatever dumb reason like tsundere's and i am just one of those that actually gets turned off by rude bitches. i don't give a damn how pretty they are. got no time for rude trifling woman like that. toss em to the curb.

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
ANyone know where to get the Seiza and Apex Fountain achievments? Only two I'm missing and I just cannot find them at all

Apr 29, 2023
I'm getting some lag in the logging area minigame. I can usually cut the first tree fine, but after that it just stops registering most of the clicks and the clock leaps forward. After a little experimenting, it seems that the further back the tree is, the less likely it is to register clicks, even if you try to cut them first.

Apr 29, 2023
Is there some control to activate the lust power that they don't tell you about, or is my game just terminally glitched? I have it at 10. Everyone still looks fully clothed.

EDIT: writing this off as terminally broken until the next update. With Lust 15 it works on Mona and Glenda, but no one else. Reached rank Welcomed - it says you can now enter the bath area at the Refuge - but I can't.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2023
for many reasons, I haven't updated from V0.16 until this one. Restart? Completely? As much as I liked this game, I'm just not sure it's worth it. :cautious::(

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Age [v0.21.0] [Keisi] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,99 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,98 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
I came quickly check that the dev had kept his word... But i see it s a no.
The last 3 updates he again make 1 story event and a lot of others changes like he do before said he will put some efforts to make the story go on, but it seem it take one update and he come back to this habit...
So it was a good things to have drop this game, this dev can t be trusted.... He made me doubt but this time it s certain, This game is over for me.

Good patience to those who remain...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAge-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Apr 2, 2023
Interesting. Game says to read the change log for information that old saves no longer work. Must be that new invisible text I've heard so much about. This is one of the most grinding games on here that can rival some of the HTML grinders.

tommy-boy-chris-farley.gif

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Interesting. Game says to read the change log for information that old saves no longer work. Must be that new invisible text I've heard so much about. This is one of the most grinding games on here that can rival some of the HTML grinders.

View attachment 3511052
Was about to download it, thanks for posting it, droping this one then... grind here is just level below russian QSP games :D

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Amazing update, fantastic story progression. But that one scene had me really worried, I really thought you were going to do it. Really glad you didn't, because if you had that'd have been the end of me ever playing this game again.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes