Well here is your hero saving the day again with v0.66. :ROFLMAO:

6 hours ago

Lust and Power v.0.66 regular is out!

Hello guys, here are download links:

PC: ||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

Changelog:
- Added 6 locations in the secret Demonhunters' base (entrance zone to the base, main hall, bar counter, corridor, store room, arena).

- Added 3 characters (Mad Man Rex - faction leader, Trevor - Demonhunter trader, Yorin - battle organizer).

- Added 3 different types of opponents in the arena.

- Added a battle with an enchanted door.

- Added 3 equipment items

- Added 1 inventory item - magical crystal.

- Added 3 quests of Demonhunter faction

Hints:

Use Telekinesis on the charms to remove magic protection from the door leading to Demonhunters' club. That's how you can get in. Reminder: telekinesis spell is one of the spells that Lisa finds for you in the library after you settle her in your house.

More locations of the strip club become unlocked as you progress with the quests for Mad Man Rex.

One of the quests demand that you bring 5 Meat. But each time you're back home with some Meat in your bag, it's automatically being stored in the fridge and Emma just cooks it. If you want your Meat not being eaten by the girls, you can hide it in your room until you have enough to finish the quest.

Trevor can upgrade your bullet-proof vest to runic bullet-proof vest which has higher armor parameter. Reminder: you get common bullet-proof vest from Fiddle in the police station when you finish one of his quests.

Take part in the competition on arena and win a rare equipment, such as magic bracers or magic headband. Both items are extremely useful in battle, but their charge is limited (it's 7) and can be recharged only if you have magic crystal in your inventory.

You can buy crystals from Trevor, but they are rather expensive, so here's advice: don't equip the bracers and the headband if you really don't need them. Save the charge for the harder battles.

Thank you guys for your support!

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Can you post the changelog?
It's in the post which mentions it but here it goes again

Changelog:
- Added 6 locations in the secret Demonhunters' base (entrance zone to the base, main hall, bar counter, corridor, store room, arena).

- Added 3 characters (Mad Man Rex - faction leader, Trevor - Demonhunter trader, Yorin - battle organizer).

- Added 3 different types of opponents in the arena.

- Added a battle with an enchanted door.

- Added 3 equipment items

- Added 1 inventory item - magical crystal.

- Added 3 quests of Demonhunter faction

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Are the Emma and Kelly threesome scenes back in? I made a mental note not to bother with the game until it at least reached this stage of the previous version.
According to the change logs, they've only recently added in sex with Kelly. Maybe you can with Emma or not - the change log just lists Emma as having unspecified 'hot scenes', so I'd assume you can't sex her yet beyond a BJ. No mentions of threesome action at all.

Going by their progress I'd assume it's going to be another two years before they've actually reached the point where all previous content is back in the game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustAndPower-0.66
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Getting this error when opening the quest log after winning the arena fights 3 times in a row and the grand price:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 81, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 83, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 85, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 196, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 204, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 205, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 205, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Items' object has no attribute 'str_bar'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_screens/main_interface/quests.rpyc", line 46, in script
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\Priorities\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 81, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 83, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 85, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 196, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 204, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 205, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 205, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Items' object has no attribute 'str_bar'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.23102801+nightly
Lust and Power 0.66
Mon May 27 02:58:02 2024

PsyhoToad

Nov 20, 2020
I am not much shocked by the fact that the author of the project returned to the level of three years ago, during this time I managed to visit Antarctica, hunted in the Siberian taiga, lived for a year with a woman from the indigenous people of South America, escaped from a drug cartel, and what do I see? Bury me behind the baseboard.

• Haha
Reactions: Areyouken

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Whats this game and why does everyone seem to hate it?
I'll answer the second first, as it will be easier to both for me to explain and for you to understand. Though, I may be a bit based about it. So yo have been warned though.

So, why does everyone seems to hate it?

I wouldn't call it hate, but a disappointment. You see, developer of the Lust and Power is rebooting this game for the 34th time already. Game with little to no content is reciving few small updates adding few small bits of new content and then... Boom! Reboot. Game with little to no content is stripped of every single playable and fapable content to the point all you can do is simply turn it on and off. With time old content is "reworked" just to be added with little to no change or no change at all. Sometines there might be a update adding some new content. And when the game starts to look just like it was before, but with a bit of new content... Boom, another reboot. Game is stripped of every single playable and fapable content[...]. Rinse and repeat.

As for: What's the game?

Well, it's a story about a male mage (MC) having to grasp his magic and survive under a magical condom barrier and defeat female mage with some lewd interactions alongside the journey. That's the core idea, anyway.
The rest? Well, due to reboots, incest and non-incest versions I don't know anymore which elements of the story are canon and which are not anymore.

edit 1: Typos... though my english still sucks.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes