3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I don't get it - what the fuck is their problem with F95? Did someone tell them to stop re-using the Mia model in all of their games and they took it personally?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I don't get it - what the fuck is their problem with F95? Did someone tell them to stop re-using the Mia model in all of their games and they took it personally?
1 theory i might have is that they may have asked them the remove the game "the other one" which is a game the reuses lust theory's renders (not simply assets but like the actual renders ripped from the game). obviously f95 would not take the game down so maybe that is why they don't like them .

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
1 theory i might have is that they may have asked them the remove the game "the other one" which is a game the reuses lust theory's renders (not simply assets but like the actual renders ripped from the game). obviously f95 would not take the game down so maybe that is why they don't like them .
Oh that piece of garbage!?
I understand why the mods allowed it but, imo, if each and every jpg in your game is taken from another that's already on the site, that should be banable

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Oh that piece of garbage!?
I understand why the mods allowed it but, imo, if each and every jpg in your game is taken from another that's already on the site, that should be banable
its bannable on platforms like patreon and steam but here its fine because this is a piracy site .

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes