4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Got minutes into this game and we get to meet a second guy, he was so annoying and the options presented were none I was happy with. Noping out of this game. If they are going to have womanizing game-playing assholes, and give us the ability to nope out of relationships, the noping out needs to be more fullfilling. She should have pushed him out of the way or forced her way past him like so many women have to do with creeps like that. That whole scene pissed me off enough not to play this game again. A shame cause I liked everything I was seeing up until that point.

Maybe it won't bug most of you. Sure annoyed the fuck out of me.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Got minutes into this game and we get to meet a second guy, he was so annoying and the options presented were none I was happy with. Noping out of this game. If they are going to have mysoginistic game-playing assholes, and give us the ability to nope out of relationships, the noping out needs to be more fullfilling. The saying no to him was so passive while interally I made her disgusted at him. She should have pushed him out of the way or forced her way through like some many women have to do in real life. That whole scenes pissed me off enough not to play this game again. A shame cause I liked everything I was seeing up until that point. Tip to the creator, if you are going to have a female lead, get a female to consult with you on how to write her. Based on the writing, I can almost tell the story writing is done by a guy with little insight into how many women have to address unversity life. Immersion breaking scene for me.

Maybe it won't bug most of you. Sure annoyed the fuck out of me.
Unfrotunaly for you the dev is a woman. the writer not.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
can almost tell the story writing is done by a guy with little insight into how many women have to address university life (eg. lots of people like this guy).
This is very true for almost every female protagonist story in the genre. Well written female leads are rare
The developer is a woman, her Insta is even in the first post of the thread. Only the art is done by a guy.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Wow. That's nuts. Too each their own I guess. I thought that whole scenerio was poorly done for turning him down. I mean, if the writer is a guy, at least that holds with how badly she was written in that scene. Left me with a very negative view of the MC, enough to quit.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Dev writer ?
A lot of developers aren't writers. Just depends on who they bring on board. For example as a graphic artist and programer myself, I'd NEVER try to write a story or dialogue. I would however, hire a writer I know and like to do it for me.

Based ontheir reply to me, I get the idea that the dev is a woman, but the writer is not. Which, makes sense. Just sad the dev didn't work with the writer to make the turn down options more realistic and appealing. Maybe they thought everybody would want the MC to be objectified and show so little strength to overcome the situation. But it pissed me off.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Wow. That's nuts. Too each their own I guess. I thought that whole scenerio was poorly done for turning him down. I mean, if the writer is a guy, at least that holds with how badly she was written in that scene. Left me with a very negative view of the MC, enough to quit.
I would turned him down since he acted like he own that place. Tom it just a thuge guy who like molest female at university at thier first day. I would liked that as well. I would turn him down his first imporession was too shady.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I would turned down since she acted like he own that place. Tom it just a thuge guy who like molest female at university at thier first day. I would liked that as well. I would turn him down his first imporession was too shady.
Agreed. Or work up to him being so forceful. Maybe first time she gets away, and second time it's more confrontational.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The developer is a woman, her Insta is even in the first post of the thread. Only the art is done by a guy.
Why the hell you quoted me? I alredy know that she is woman and you quated me as well. That harsh. Like you werent native eglish speaker. Sad. Di you read that or you misunaderstood me?

I said that "Unfortanly the dev is a woman"
Did I make a question? No I make a question? Are you blind?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Based ontheir reply to me, I get the idea that the dev is a woman, but the writer is not. Which, makes sense. Just sad the dev didn't work with the writer to make the turn down options more realistic and appealing. Maybe they thought everybody would want the MC to be objectified and show so little strength to overcome the situation. But it pissed me off.
You're wrong again, and, on top of that, sexist. The dev is the writer of this game. I was only confused because 88Michele88's statement is false. It seems English isn't their native language.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
All right, I’ll write this in caps lock to make it simple. THE DEV IS A WOMAN. THE DEV WRITES THE STORY HERSELF. THE ONLY MAN IS THE ARTIST WHO DRAWS THE PICTURES
Based on the first reply "writer is not" led me to believe that. If she's writing this, then either she didn't know how to handle the MC turning him down, or has a fetish herself for being dominated and belittled. Not my thing.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Why the hell you quoted me? I alredy know that she is woman and you quated me as well. That harsh. Like you werent native eglish speaker. Sad. Di you read that or you misunaderstood me?

I said that "Unfortanly the dev is a woman"
Did I make a question? No I make a question? Are you blind?
I refer you to my previous post in CAPS LOCK that I foolishly thought made things clear enough

Not blind, but kinda struggle to see things at a distance without my glasses, thank you for asking

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
or has a fetish herself for being dominated and belittled. Not my thing.
Bingo. She's into stuff that borders into rape play. She hasn't said as much but that's what my gut tells me. Probably one of the reasons why her former partner (who's a man) left the project.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes