4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The new art is much better and I kinda like it. I hope the no more male portagonist choise forced upon us player. I will stop play it only if I see male choise in this game.
Yes, you have a point. I was frustrated when the developer forced us to play this cuck and beta-male Darren.
Waste time, part of Alice's history, to give some play time to this loser? Worst design decision. With the same success, one could draw a scene of Lei eating shit. The practical use is the same, but at least it's fun. The developer is already barely enough, it is clear that the game is too complicated for this person.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
am i the only one who misses the old art o_O
Personaly I like both style but the new on Tom character it make him more look like a criminal.
I like Juliet by the way.the rest of art is great like the old one was. Eighter way it dev chois tochos another artist its not his fault or you would prefer that abonadoned it instead ofkep working with this ne style.it better this way, hopefull se more about how thing gonna end long the rode.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Whatcha think about Lei and BonBon? I like the both reworks! It's good they are not so perfect as before, esp. chubby BonBon :love: ...and Lei looks a bit scarier :alien:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
I am so confused how many scene in first chapter cause i dont feel anything has changed except choices!?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The old art was better and more realistic, but the new one can be given a chance. In the game, the art looks better than on the preview. I already thought that the game is dead, but it seems that it is not.

And at some points, Alice's new look reminds me of Max from Stranger Things.
You are right, it's not bad, it's just not as good.
If this was the art from the start, no one would complain about it.
So I don't think it's warranted to complain, if the original artist didn't want to do it anymore.
I mean I don't understand a man being uncomfortable doing explicit art, that's the weirdest part here to me.
Not wanting to do it is fine I guess. The uncomfortable part is just odd to me. It's just art what's there to be uncomfortable about?

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
after seing the new art in the beginning I felt pretty uncomfortable. not because it was any less pleasing to the eye but because it was different and i got used to the previous art style. will have to see a bit more to get really used to it but i can still see it becoming a really nice game

Reactions: Brenda

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
OMG, another game restarted.
In my defence the game shows the old savings.
I assumed since you had an old save from playing the previous version, that you were following this thread. And again, assumed you knew the news about what was going on with this game.

Your saves still show up because the game itself is still the same game (Lust Campus). It loads/saves to the same spot still, so your saves will still be seen since the game itself didn't change.

The content however is completely different. The game had to be remade. It wasn't something they chose to do, it was something they were forced to do. The old artist abandoned the project and wouldn't let them use the art anymore. So they had to remove it and start over again. It was a rather large ordeal here and was saddening to hear. They had no choice. It was either start over or scrap the game (which they were close to doing).

But a new artist stepped up and joined the team and they worked together to bring the game back to life. Even though it meant having to redo all their work over again. But in the process they were able to use this opportunity to make some changes to the story to make it better and add some new content as well (like the addition of a new character in the first chapter).

Yeah the old art style is going to be missed (like, a lot lol), but this new art style has it's own charm. The backgrounds definitely look better and have more detail. Just the characters themselves are going to take some getting used to. But they do look good still. Again, think it will just take time for a lot of us to get used to it.

But hope that helps you understand why it was restarted.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes