4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

whoishetalkingto

Jul 6, 2020
Imagine paying for this being one product, then every update comes out once in a blue moon and after 1.5 years of milking project changes direction? And how long would it take to just remake old stuff? Another 1.5 years? Bizarre shit

Aug 3, 2017
I'm just getting into this game now, but I like the current art a lot more than the old stuff, at least from the screenshots posted here. I'll have to track down an old build and see it 'in person'

Saline55

Jun 20, 2021
I liked the old art style and I like the new style as well. Seems like the new style will give them opportunities to be more flexible in presentation. Yoga scene with multiple different panels was so nice. And there is Juliet. WIN-WIN

Cant wait for the return of the gal-pal

Madgriff0131

Jun 4, 2021
Yeah, this is upsetting! I really really liked your game and loved the first Alice! Not so much now! I can't stand the new one and what the hell was wrong with the other story line! So, in short! I'm done with this game! I'm not even going to say good luck to you, because this makes me sad!

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Oh, shit they changed Bon-bon's breasts, now they just look.. regular :( Damn, I kinda liked that part about her character - what will she be insecure about now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks to me in the new art that one is bigger than the other, and the old art they look a lot more "regular" to me. They're just a bit flat and saggy, just like ordinary natural tits.

At least the new art gives her an actual excuse to be insecure about something, even if you and I both know that most pair of breasts irl have one that is bigger than the other and she has nothing to be insecure about.

It's less credible having the woman be insecure about her tits in the old art than it is in the new one. Seriously if a woman with tits like in the old art came to me and said she's insecure, the only thing I'd tell her is to go get some surgery or something.

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
some people here be shitting on the game because of the new art while they're getting it for free. meanwhile on Patreon the number of patrons is increasing after this update and Redlolly even reaches her goal - meaning she's getting all that money. so yeah i doubt she will care if some of you stop playing the game because the reality shows otherwise. just saying. if anything i'm just glad she didn't drop the game entirely (because i've seen it a lot of times with visual novel games funded through patreon / kickstarter).

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Literally nobody likes the new drawings of this game... Why were they even changed
Another "nobody" here...:sneaky::sneaky:

Looks to me in the new art that one is bigger than the other, and the old art they look a lot more "regular" to me. They're just a bit flat and saggy, just like ordinary natural tits.

At least the new art gives her an actual excuse to be insecure about something, even if you and I both know that most pair of breasts irl have one that is bigger than the other and she has nothing to be insecure about.

It's less credible having the woman be insecure about her tits in the old art than it is in the new one. Seriously if a woman with tits like in the old art came to me and said she's insecure, the only thing I'd tell her is to go get some surgery or something.
Agree. There are so many things to like here.
I have to say i find the new artist better at drawing facial expressions. No more "Joker smiles" to everyone. :LOL::LOL:
And as i mentioned before everyone looks more like "real people" now, instead of supermodels, while still being attractive.

Also now Tom's appearence match his behaviour. He looks like some refuse from a juvie prison. Down to the neck gang tattoo. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Plus now he is only a complete asshole instead of a rapist. Nice of the dev to change that introduction.

ps: Juliet is a cute pie. Gonna eat her. "Not as skilled with my tongue as you". :p:p:devilish::love::love:

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes