4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Emiiekya

May 13, 2021
I was trying to find games I could use to learn Spanish. But for some reason I can't select Spanish when you first open the game or in the settings. It's just greyed out. HELP PLEASE

cookiemonster23

Oct 7, 2020
This game had immense potential, but we can all agree that it's a tremendous flop right??
She has zero interest in continuing to develop the game, she is only interested in the subscribers' money continuing to fall into the account, if it had, more chapters would have come out, instead of just excuses and postponements!

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I was trying to find games I could use to learn Spanish. But for some reason I can't select Spanish when you first open the game or in the settings. It's just greyed out. HELP PLEASE
You can play the old version of the game (DL links also in OP), Spanish is choosable there. I'm guessing Spanish will be implemented in the reworked version eventually but I have no information about it.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1670626965633.png

Hi guys!
The Alpha is almost here! These pre-launch weeks are always a lot of work and revisions, but we can already tell you that both the script and the art are completely finished, as well as the programming of the scenes. These days we will focus on animating the sprites and fully testing the Alpha to be able to launch it in the next few days (depending on bug fixes). Although as always you already know that Alphas can contain errors, we are trying to minimize them as much as possible.
Here you have a sneak peek to make the wait easier:

We really want you to have this chapter in your hands and you can discover the new additions, reveal the mystery character and give us your opinion on how LC is progressing and the new paths that are being opened.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
no "animated" tag. do I get it right that there are only stills in here?
There were no animations in the first iteration of this game, and there are none in the first release with this artist either. They are difficult to do and time-consuming when using your own art. Someone who is a Patron or is active on their Discord should ask if there are any plans for animations.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think there will be animations, it's not a 3D engine. At most some 2-render loops.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hi guys!
C2R Alpha is available! You download it via this link:
We want to remind you that this is an Alpha version, so expect some bugs that will be removed for the Beta release.
With the beta, there will also be a whole new scene, the gallery and the questionaire so that you may send us your feedback. We will also finish with the posing then.
We've decided to go hard on Alice and Sophie's frienship, hasten the storyline with the professor, and put special care on the illustrations (43 new illustrations, as a comparison, the old C2 had 7 illustrations).
Plus, we've been able to add a bunch of options that open up new paths for C3R. The more we progress in the reedition, the more new and unpublished material there will be for the next chapters.
For this Alpha release, we've had the pleasure to have some of you as bugtesters. Special thanks to Callum and Tom for your time and attention to detail. That way we've reduced the amount of bugs and improved the quality of the release.
As always, you can use our channel to write your thoughts on the release (please use the right channel for it and use the spoiler tag so as not to bother the other players). I'll be pretty active around there so you can share your feedback directly, or just talk about your thoughts on the chapter.

The beta version will be available this Sunday. Other than that, we hope you enjoy the chapter, the new additions and that you have a fantastic time playing LC's C2R!

Here's the changelog of this chapter:
The new update contains:
  • Chapter C2R (15 scenes).
  • Brand new storylines.
  • Variations of existing story arcs.
  • Introduction of the 'Meanwhile' mechanics.
  • Redesigned character.
  • New character.
  • Improved Alice's sprite.
  • Two new sets of clothes for Alice.
  • One new set of clothes for Juliet.
  • Two new sets of clothes for Sophie.
  • Tune-up of all backgrounds.
  • Two new backgrounds.
  • 43 new illustrations (plus variations). As a comparison, the old C2 had 7 illustrations (plus variations).
  • One new music track made for the game.
  • 4 point and click scenes.
  • QoL: pop ups are now optional via the menu.
  • QoL: meanwhiles are now optional via the menu.
  • Three sets of proofreads.
  • Four iterations of bug testing.
  • Some bad puns.
  • A lot of TLC for this project.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes