4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Nice update, changes quite a lot compared to the old version. Another new female character is introduced and I like her so far. The biggest change might be that Bonnie is on Insta- sorry, Lollygram instead of that Daddy-dating-App so that subplot might be gone for good. It makes sense since naive and insecure Bonnie using it isn't that convincing and the game can focus more on the on-screen-characters; in the old version only Lei's father got interesting Appp-related content anyways, I'm guessing RedLolly has other plans for him now.

Sex-scene-wise so far the game only has solo scenes and is setting up several potential partners, some probably faster than in the old version (looking at you, Professor Williams!). The new scenes are not showing up in the gallery, at least not for me.

And here's the new Sophie and new character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Does that mean the choices made during meanwhiles don't count or will there be defaut values if it's off?
Settings now have the point "multiple protagonist mode" you can disable (standard is enabled). I tried it but it doesn't seem to work because I ended up playing Sophie's part anyway. So I can't answer your question but I guess the NPC's choices are dependent on player's previous choices.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
This game is on lightspeed! Two years and two months after the release, the game is meanwhile overtaking itself guys! We get the second time the first and(!) second chapter! And soon, by the end of 2023 we will also see the three other chapters we already know! So fasten your seatbelts! Q2/2024 we will have new material! WOOOOHOOOOO!

At least I do not pay for this rip off.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
IMO, the "love" you put into this should have been done after the game is finished. I like the new more innocent look, but the old look was fine too...we'll see if the setback is worth it, but my money is on no.

Reactions: OkanSeven

Νømad

Jul 31, 2019
is the downgrade in art cus the old artist left or something? the previous version of this game just flatout looked better imo
Yep, Javier (previous artist) left one year ago and the game was rebooted with a new artist and some changes in the plot.

Reactions: sunaboz

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustCampus-C2RAlpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Aug 16, 2022
The original art is irrelevant now. There's nothing anyone can do about it. And you know what? I'm forgetting what it looked like. The artist now is doing work that is superior to almost any other game on this site, and has drawn some scenes I know we didn't see in the original version.

I mean, just think about what your bitching is doing here. The author can't do a thing about what happened, it wasn't their fault, but they have to read all this negativity about a game the quality of which is actually in the top percent of the games on this site. I can understand feeling disappointed, but when there is no recourse, putting it in this thread isn't productive of anything good.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes