4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I find it more hilarious that some people seem to be intellectually incapable of comprehending that there exist something in between “everything about the development is perfect and without any issues whatsoever” and “everything is a scam and the developer is a milker who’s lying about everything”. But no worries, you’re probably doing your best
You can't read with comprehension. I never said that "the dev is a milker who's lying about everything", in fact I've said that new art is good. I only replied to fanboy's/dev's claim who said something ridiculous.

I never was interested in this game that much since like I said the only truly outstanding thing about it was art. The change made me comment here because this became a completely new game, simple as that.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
None of this points to milking, which was your original claim.
milking is constant here. it was so during javier and will be during new guy. it is not about rework - it was necessary due to circumstances, but attitude in general. just browse through history.

I find it more hilarious that some people seem to be intellectually incapable of comprehending that there exist something in between “everything about the development is perfect and without any issues whatsoever” and “everything is a scam and the developer is a milker who’s lying about everything”. But no worries, you’re probably doing your best
correct. but there is a difference between milking and scam. it is a thin line between those. this dev is not scammer but she is milker.
but i must say, did not expect this update in 2022

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Redgy

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
You can't read with comprehension. I never said that "the dev is a milker who's lying about everything", in fact I've said that new art is good. I only replied to fanboy's/dev's claim who said something ridiculous.

I never was interested in this game that much since like I said the only truly outstanding thing about it was art. The change made me comment here because this became a completely new game, simple as that.
You think people have to be dumb to believe that the artist became uncomfortable with continuing to draw sex scenes for the game. Which also would mean the dev is lying about the reasons for the change.

I’ll help you out:

Maybe the artist had never drawn any lewd stuff before, and thought he would be comfortable with it, but gradually noticed he wasn’t as the game went on and the art requests became more and more raunchy. Things don’t have to happen suddenly just because that’s the way they’re communicated to the public.

Maybe the writer gradually realised that the game needed more explicit illustrations than she first had imagined. And then they tried to find a middle ground both would be okay with, but realised it was better to part ways.

I don’t know. But you don’t either. Though it sounds plausible, and what would be the motivation to lie about it anyway? It’s not like that excuse reflects particularly well on them. If you can’t handle a fairly balanced comment about what might have happened, without retorting to calling people dumb or making up conspiracy theories that they’re in fact the developer themselves, that says a lot about you, and very little about the member you originally answered.

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
Just finished playing both the old game and the reboot. The art change will take some getting used to but it seems okay maybe I just need more content to judge.

I think my only small complaint would be that Lei is unlikely to get any scenes for a very long time because even in the old version there were no scenes with her and Alice.

A bit of a shame since I like her quite a bit. Still I'm cautiously optimistic about the future of this game.

Reactions: zug

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I like seeing this getting updated and still pretty frequently, despite the...inconvenience caused by the sad-but-necessary change of art style and the resulting changes to the game, but I'll also say it's hard to patiently wait for the game to progress past what was there when I first played it. ^^

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Someone really should change images in this topic to new ones, cause it's a bit confusing for new players.
Agree. Also the doomsayers using any excuse to jerk their crazy conspiracy theories.

Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise to have this update now em december. Was not expecting anything until january. :)

• Angry
Reactions: sunaboz

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Someone really should change images in this topic to new ones, cause it's a bit confusing for new players.
Exactly, this suggestion had been given in the first place when they swapped the art style; it is surprising that people still see the old art on the topic page now. If the former artist doesn't allow the developers to keep using his works, then placing them on the topic page here would be also inappropriate. Especially trolls insist the latter art is muuuuch better than the previous one.

...non-logical...

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I must be in some fucking limbo, because I have already seen this shit already. Now I have to replay the same scenes for another 2 years again. God Damn it.
Actually, you haven't seen most of it. It's not just changed images. It contains expanded scenes, new scenes and new characters.
That bad? If so glad I have given it a miss.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
All I can say here is to look at the difference in the sex scenes from the old developer against those from new one. Just count them up. Both the quantity and the quality of the sex scenes are superior. You may not like the rework of the characters, but the new sex itself is hard to argue against.
and where did you find that quantity of sex scenes in reboot so far?

Reactions: piercednips

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Why did they change redesign the characters? They was looking very good before - Now they look so much more "childish" like they are not in the "high school" but in the "primary school" and they don't have 18 years! The old design was much better and there the characters was looking like they are really in a high school and already have 18 years so it will be better if they take it back instead that new design - or at least make the characters look more like a 18+ students instead like 14-15 year primary school kids!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why did they change redesign the characters? They was looking very good before - Now they look so much more "childish" like they are not in the "high school" but in the "primary school" and they don't have 18 years! The old design was much better and there the characters was looking like they are really in a high school and already have 18 years so it will be better if they take it back instead that new design - or at least make the characters look more like a 18+ students instead like 14-15 year primary school kids!
Old artist didn't want to continue so the developer had to find someone else to re-create everything. Also they are adding new scenes and characters.:)

Speaking about the new art i have to disagree. it looks more verisimilar, they are still pretty people but they don't have that feeling that they were all models posing for a photoshop. Also no more creepy Joker smiles on everyone.

Reactions: Minttymint
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes