4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Someone share, 18 Preview picture's and the new banner.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Smh! do people even read some comments in the thread atleast once before complaining about remake and art? Hope the owner of this thread puts up the reason for the change in art and remake on the front page with bold letters or half of the comments in this thread will be about people bitching and whining about art and remake.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Smh! do people even read some comments in the thread
Don't break your neck. No, most people don't read the comments. All you can do is ignore those comments and move on. Don't let it anger you. I was going to reply to them but what's the point? you'll have another comment asking/mentioning the same thing afterwards lol.

Reactions: Walter Victor

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Old artist didn't want to continue so the developer had to find someone else to re-create everything. Also they are adding new scenes and characters.:)

Speaking about the new art i have to disagree. it looks more verisimilar, they are still pretty people but they don't have that feeling that they were all models posing for a photoshop. Also no more creepy Joker smiles on everyone.
Yes,i see that there are a new characters and also that the whole game is started to build from the very beginning and there is not so much content to play like it was already before all that!
Well,i am glad that you like the new art more but it definetelly is not more realistic - it's much more like they are drawn like in some "comics" for kids instead been drawn to look more realistic like before but i guess you are more of a fan of that style and that's why you like it but i can assure you that not only me but even some of the other people who already try it the game and like it that way,now are pretty dissapointed too from the new design - yes,some may like it like you did,but at least half of the people who already was enjoying it so far will now be dissapointed like me! Perhaps the game should be now continued in two art designs - the old designed one for one of the half fans and the new redesign for the second half of the fans!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Perhaps the game should be now continued in two art designs - the old designed one for one of the half fans and the new redesign for the second half of the fans!
And how would that happen if the old artist doesn't want to continue? I played before the Remake and eh, it doesn't matter to me. I am not going to get bent out of shape about it.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
View attachment 2234652 View attachment 2234653

I mean, the remake art isn't that bad. Just don't be so picky about it. If you don't like it, you don't like it. Don't bash it because you don't like it though. Move on and find another game that has art that is to your liking.
Really? - You posted the pictures from old one and new one designed game and you can't see that there is a big difference? How do you say it's not so bad when there is not just some minor difference but a whole new very big difference? :D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Really? - You posted the pictures from old one and new one designed game and you can't see that there is a big difference? How do you say it's not so bad when there is not just some minor difference but a whole new very big difference? :D
Nobody (including Villanelle) said there wasn't a big difference.

Can you not admit that people have different tastes in art? Some people, like yourself, think the new art is terrible. Some people prefer the new art, for reasons of their own. Still other people don't care one way or another, they just want to play the game.

Nissathar

Feb 3, 2020
Before the redesign we where bitching about no enought art per Chapter. Now, that they included more illustrations every Chapter you are bitching about the new art and nobody seems to notice that there's like... 5 times more drawings than with the old art?

About the sugar app, I have a feeling that the Sophie's conversation about searching easy ways to ear money can get us there (I really loved that path).

And the tennis team addition... Maybe we Will find some of the girls there? Juliet? Maybe Lei? Whatever, tennis skirts are always a plus!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Your subjective taste does not equate with the art being bad.
Before the redesign we where bitching about no enought art per Chapter. Now, that they included more illustrations every Chapter you are bitching about the new art and nobody seems to notice that there's like... 5 times more drawings than with the old art?

About the sugar app, I have a feeling that the Sophie's conversation about searching easy ways to ear money can get us there (I really loved that path).

And the tennis team addition... Maybe we Will find some of the girls there? Juliet? Maybe Lei? Whatever, tennis skirts are always a plus!
Pretty much. Some people just want to bitch about something, no matter the excuse.

And yeah seems like that is what Sophie will open up this route.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 2234652 View attachment 2234653

I mean, the remake art isn't that bad. Just don't be so picky about it. If you don't like it, you don't like it. Don't bash it because you don't like it though. Move on and find another game that has art that is to your liking.
Honestly, the new art feels like a better fit than the old the more I'm exposed to it. Feels more authentic too.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Haven't downloaded it yet. But the only thing I'll say about the art is I think it looks better than I thought it would. The first renders I thought weren't all that flattering. But the ones posted lately are better looking than in my first impressions. So I think the art is just fine from what all I've seen from the recent examples in this thread.

My only question is, how far does this go from the original? Is it further or just at the point where the old game stopped? Thanks..

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Haven't downloaded it yet. But the only thing I'll say about the art is I think it looks better than I thought it would. The first renders I thought weren't all that flattering. But the ones posted lately are better looking than in my first impressions. So I think the art is just fine from what all I've seen from the recent examples in this thread.

My only question is, how far does this go from the original? Is it further or just at the point where the old game stopped? Thanks..
Old game has five chapters, reworked version has two. But there are additions (new characters, scenes, dialogues, choices...) and changes some things. My guess is it will depart even more in future updates.

P.S.: By new scenes I mean SFW stuff, not sex scenes (those will most definately come in future updates).

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes