4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
The MC went from knock out stunner in the old art....to a normal but pretty person.

Whether thats good for the story or not ill leave up to everyone else to decide

Reactions: sztrb
Jul 19, 2020
Really nice to see the next chapter of the revision at long last, but if the alpha isn't content complete and there's still more to be added it feels like its better to wait for than to dip back in now. So if the 'beta' is due at the end of the week are there any good insights on when to expect the final version?

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
which is why i stated "IMO", we are allowed to have opinions right? No where did i say it was a bad game just was curious why the different art

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, its been awhile since I last check on this game and just saw the update on main - latest updates, is the CXR actually Chap X Remake?
- X for numbers

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The new Sophie standing next to the new Alice just emphasizes the youthfulness of the characters a lot better than the old art did. It reminds me of the artwork from this game called "Growing Up".

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm also not a fan of the new art. It's still good but compared to the original it stands out in a bad way. A shame really, I would love to see a game made by this Javier.
And just what kind of game would that be? Would you really play a game by Javier that contains no sex scenes? Since that's why he had to be replaced. He was uncomfortable drawing sex scenes.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Remake the whole game from scratch just to change its visual style, higher level milking money...
Have you read a single post on this thread?

If you had, you would have known that the developer had to retain a new artist because the original artist was uncomfortable drawing sex scenes, and that the original artist refused to have any of his work appear in the game after the developer retained a new artist.

The change in visual style was forced by the original artist.

By the way, could you give us an estimate of how much of your own money you spent on developers this year?

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
And just what kind of game would that be? Would you really play a game by Javier that contains no sex scenes? Since that's why he had to be replaced. He was uncomfortable drawing sex scenes.
lol
If you really believe this is the reason you're one naive guy (to say mildly). You're telling me that the artist had no qualms drawing sex scenes for 2 years but suddenly he had a change of heart and felt uncomfortable drawing sex scenes? xD

If you had, you would have known that the developer had to retain a new artist because the original artist was uncomfortable drawing sex scenes, and that the original artist refused to have any of his work appear in the game after the developer retained a new artist.
Or (which is infinitely more likely), they had to redo everything so that the art style would be consistent throughout the whole game. He had no way of stopping devs from using the art

Anyway, seeing your apologetic attitude and slurping every word the dev says (even though we only have one side of the story, highly improbable at that) I'm starting to suspect you're either extremely gullible or are one of the devs there. The most likely reason why this Javier quit is money, he was doing most of the job here (the art is the only reason why this game shines) and yet he was getting some small amount.

Hortencio

Dec 2, 2022
Before it was a game with superb art with average story, now it's average on both departments, even with the new changes on the story. We all know why that happened, change of artist, etc, etc. Anyway, I hope the game survives this remake thing and gets completed eventually.

Reactions: piercednips

Knowlton

Feb 23, 2020
lol
If you really believe this is the reason you're one naive guy (to say mildly). You're telling me that the artist had no qualms drawing sex scenes for 2 years but suddenly he had a change of heart and felt uncomfortable drawing sex scenes? xD

Or (which is infinitely more likely), they had to redo everything so that the art style would be consistent throughout the whole game. He had no way of stopping devs from using the art

Anyway, seeing your apologetic attitude and slurping every word the dev says (even though we only have one side of the story, highly improbable at that) I'm starting to suspect you're either extremely gullible or are one of the devs there. The most likely reason why this Javier quit is money, he was doing most of the job here (the art is the only reason why this game shines) and yet he was getting some small amount.
Imagine getting mad over a Hgame that you haven't payed for and you only speculate about the process of making game and to say without evidence at all that the producer of the game mistreats his employees , I could say about you without a single drop of evidence you are a old man in their 90s without family, that statement is as true as yours.

The artist was uncomfortable drawing erotic images, so for a developer to remake a game with a new artwork is remarkable.

Knowlton

Feb 23, 2020
lol

And most people in the real world not your 90 year old pension home has difficulty in their jobs or dislikes but keep on doing until they find a better opportunity. So to complain while you jerkoff to games you pirate on a site which is free is down right deplorable.

nerzyllys

May 24, 2021
:D :D :D
Я не злюсь, мне просто смешно, насколько глупы некоторые люди здесь. Постоянный сосать член разработчика.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Прекрати сосать себя

Knowlton

Feb 23, 2020
I'm not mad, it's just hilarious to me how stupid some people here are. Carry on sucking dev's dick.
You can keep on speculating bud, progress is progress. If you find it easy or you could do better than do it yourself. So stop complaining Coomer

• Haha
Reactions: Jubz

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
lol
All I can say here is to look at the difference in the sex scenes from the old developer against those from new one. Just count them up. Both the quantity and the quality of the sex scenes are superior. You may not like the rework of the characters, but the new sex itself is hard to argue against.
Ok. If you believe that, doesn't that still justify the rewrite?
Again, whatever reason for Javier quitting, he did. Which meant they had to hire a new artist, which justifies rewriting.

None of this points to milking, which was your original claim.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Maybe I'm just misremembering the old game, but this new version feels like it's much better written. Sophie in particular feels better fleshed out, and Marco seems more sympathetic.

Outside of the length of time it takes to update, this do-over feels like it has merit to it.

Knowlton

Feb 23, 2020
All I can say here is to look at the difference in the sex scenes from the old developer against those from new one. Just count them up. Both the quantity and the quality of the sex scenes are superior. You may not like the rework of the characters, but the new sex itself is hard to argue against.

Ok. If you believe that, doesn't that still justify the rewrite?

Again, whatever reason for Javier quitting, he did. Which meant they had to hire a new artist, which justifies rewriting.

None of this points to milking, which was your original claim.
Not point milking but giving a proper response to you, but hey if you like poor grammer and not to rebuttal with different criticisms I might as well be talking to a wall.

But again who likes improvement to the base code or better rewriting to build the base of a game, personally I feel we should just use flash games as a base to all now.

Edit: thought it was sunaboz, sorry for the that.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
We all agree that the old art was better, it was probably the most beautiful 2D visual novel on this site, but unfortunately the creator was a crybaby (I don't know why he accepted this project).

But the new art is also beautiful, my only problem with this game is the delay in updates. The episodes are also short and with few scenes considering the time they take to be made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
I'm not mad, it's just hilarious to me how stupid some people here are. Carry on sucking dev's dick.
I find it more hilarious that some people seem to be intellectually incapable of comprehending that there exist something in between “everything about the development is perfect and without any issues whatsoever” and “everything is a scam and the developer is a milker who’s lying about everything”. But no worries, you’re probably doing your best

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes