4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1674659415398.png
Hey guys!

This days we've kept working on designing more storyboards, finishing some illustrations and on writing. We are almost done revamping Tom's expresions for his sprites.

On the coding side of things, we are working on Lollygram to make it more interactive ingame.

About the poll we did about the updates frequencies, the results have been really clear:

So we will keep working as we have until now.

See u soon in another post!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1675165157211.png
Hi guys!
This week there is little that we can share with you. We continue working on the illustrations and the script, making progress on both. And little by little the ingame Lollygram app is taking shape. What we can tell you without spoilers is that C3R looks like it's going to be the longest chapter and with the most illustrations we've done so far.
This week we have also shared with you the process of creating the end of the hallway in Marco's apartment. You can see it here:

See u soon!❤

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm confused on these remakes then. Is more being added to each chapter on top of the art changes? I didn't play during the original 5 chapters, so I don't know the differences outside of art.

A(r)gent

Argent
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2023
I really liked this game. The quality of the drawings is amazing. The plot is interesting. I passed the game with pleasure and am waiting for the continuation. I didn't like some moments in the plot, but these are small things. Sometimes there were too long dialogues. In general, everything is fine.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes