4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Seems to be a trend with 90% of devs these days. If this game had two or three stars, updates would be coming out like nobody's business...but this is highly rated, well liked, has a fan base, interesting story, etc...so like most other successful games, the dev releases less updates with less content (or my personal favorite, re-doing a half-completed game with slightly better graphics and shadowing :LOL: :ROFLMAO: ), then ghosts at some point.
Not saying that's what is happening here, but when I see a new game with lots of success and an interesting story, it's all but guaranteed to be abandoned with a lame excuse or no explanation at all.

Reactions: Sombramain22

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Seems to be a trend with 90% of devs these days. If this game had two or three stars, updates would be coming out like nobody's business...but this is highly rated, well liked, has a fan base, interesting story, etc...so like most other successful games, the dev releases less updates with less content (or my personal favorite, re-doing a half-completed game with slightly better graphics and shadowing :LOL: :ROFLMAO: ), then ghosts at some point.
Not saying that's what is happening here, but when I see a new game with lots of success and an interesting story, it's all but guaranteed to be abandoned with a lame excuse or no explanation at all.
I remember developer Parival for bl game 1st degree doing this. Kickstarter was so successful, they made side game game but since then no updates, nothing, like they ghosted. People were upset that they spend a lot of money for nothing with no refund.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I need to search Alice's room. I clicked everything but nothing happened. Can so help me?
You probably didn't find the box, it's small and easy to miss. Can't remember off the top of my head where it is, but I think it's up on a shelf on the wall...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1677926821732.png

Hi guys!

Apologies for not having been so active around here lately. We are fine, barring the occasional seasonal flu.
We have been working hard on the chapter and it it sometimes a very absorbing job: it is hard to pull our heads out of the script/art from time to time. The good thing about this is that the chapter is well on course. Between this week and the next one you'll see a sneak peek to shorten your wait (would you like to see Alice in her tennis uniform?).

This week we've been working on the first explicit sex scene that you'll see with the new art. Working with Fausto on this aspect of the game is being so easy and I think it's something you'll notice when you play the scene. We're still working on it, so if you have any idea, request or comment about it leave it in the comments and we will take a look at all of them.

You might notice some changes in the progress bars image. First of all, we removed the TOTAL bar and instead split the individual bars into 3 categories, each with its own total. These categories are Planning, Content and Polish. They represent the three phases of development and they are more or less sequential. This means that we first do planning and when it's almost done, we jump into the content phase, and once it's nearly finished we do the polish. Out of these 3, content is the one that takes the longest to finish, so it's a good indicator of how we are progressing with the game. We hope that these changes give you a bit more clarity and transparency when it comes to our work. We want to read about your feedback, so feel free to comment with any questions or suggestions about the new progress bar system.

We hope you have a nice weekend! ^^

---------

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2437284

Hi guys!

Apologies for not having been so active around here lately. We are fine, barring the occasional seasonal flu.
We have been working hard on the chapter and it it sometimes a very absorbing job: it is hard to pull our heads out of the script/art from time to time. The good thing about this is that the chapter is well on course. Between this week and the next one you'll see a sneak peek to shorten your wait (would you like to see Alice in her tennis uniform?).

This week we've been working on the first explicit sex scene that you'll see with the new art. Working with Fausto on this aspect of the game is being so easy and I think it's something you'll notice when you play the scene. We're still working on it, so if you have any idea, request or comment about it leave it in the comments and we will take a look at all of them.

You might notice some changes in the progress bars image. First of all, we removed the TOTAL bar and instead split the individual bars into 3 categories, each with its own total. These categories are Planning, Content and Polish. They represent the three phases of development and they are more or less sequential. This means that we first do planning and when it's almost done, we jump into the content phase, and once it's nearly finished we do the polish. Out of these 3, content is the one that takes the longest to finish, so it's a good indicator of how we are progressing with the game. We hope that these changes give you a bit more clarity and transparency when it comes to our work. We want to read about your feedback, so feel free to comment with any questions or suggestions about the new progress bar system.

---------
observing.gif observing.gif

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 2437284

Hi guys!

---------
Thank you for providing us with this update. Given the previous problems causing extended delays with this game, it's important to see that work is actually progressing, and yet another long delay is not imminent.

Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
I tried playing the game on joiplay but it just gets stuck on the phone screen after the introduction of the landlord

Jan 10, 2022
is this scene the end of current content or am i stuck? bc after this i start to play sophie again, where she finds the dildo. if it is not a bug shouldn't be a warning that it is the end of content? :confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I believe that is infact the end of the current content. But it's been awhile since I've played through the game. I also remember being shocked the game just kind of ends though, didn't exactly seem like a logical stopping point to me.

But I guess there is a little more getting added to these remade chapters. So maybe that's why it's kind of an awkward end. Maybe someone that played the original five chapters can chime in about the differences, outside of the art, and if the chapters are blending together a bit more.

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
god, the writing in this is leagues better than the illiterate dreck you normally see in sex games. truly refreshing

• Haha
Reactions: Redgy

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
IMG-20230320-WA0006.jpg

Hi guys!

New update on the state of C3. On the art side of things, we're working on the first explicit scene since the rework. Working with Fausto is being a pleasure: he understands perfectly my vision of erotica and that makes it much easier to work and understand one another. In fact, more and more the task of doing storyboards/mood boards and searching for the necessary references is becoming something closer and closer to a team thing and not a hierarchical thing. This means that scenes end up being more natural, more fitting to the script and, to our liking, more free-flowing. This particular scene is already pretty advanced and we couldn't be happier with the result.

On the script side of things, we continue with the new scenes and, as always, there's not much we can reveal without spoiling the scene. In this chapter, you will discover that there are paths from the old edition that are being kept in essence but not the way the player is introduced to them. As an example, you might have noticed that Bonnie does not show you the BMB app, but that doesn't mean that path is going to disappear because… well, that's all we can reveal for now!

-----

Kaiser32

Jan 27, 2018
When is the game supposed to finish? I get booted to main menu after the interaction with the librarian, after completing the first questionnaire with Bonnie

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes