ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
It's a facade, without the help of translator, I wouldn't be alble to write here as correct as I'm now.
The most problem I have is that, that I ain't sure if the text I correct myself is actually correct.
Because I don't know basic language knowlegde and only guessing it, or try to learn it now.
Another problem is that the dialogues from AiD aren't correct itself.
There are incorrect/incomplete sentences and missing words that I need to add/correct myself, but before that, I need to figure them out.
It lack parts like "to be" or/and verbs. And with my perfectionist trait, I can't let it slip away.

Why all of this might be sound better than others English native speakers? Because I take time to write it, and when I see my writing, my brain kick in, and autocorrect it, but only with the knowledge that I have known, and with the sentences that I heard or seen.
And considering that I don't live in a country with English language, or that I don't speak in English at all, that isn't enough for me to do translation, since I lack some common knowledge, but I'll try do it as best as I can.

Funny thing is that, that I learned English from google traslaton, when I wanted to read manga in English.
It was troublesome, but now I can do it without translator, or almost. It depends on whether there are new words which I don't know.

Reactions: RHFlash

fums

Mar 31, 2019
Because I don't know basic language knowlegde and only guessing it, or try to learn it now.
Another problem is that the dialogues from AiD aren't correct itself.
There are incorrect/incomplete sentences and missing words that I need to add/correct myself, but before that, I need to figure them out.
It lack parts like "to be" or/and verbs. And with my perfectionist trait, I can't let it slip away.
This is because the game is being developed for Russians. And many phrases in the text are intended for Russians, and can only be understood correctly by Russians. And Google Translate doesn't really speak Russian. These phrases could mean the whole different thing. Completely different from what Google Translate is telling you.

Reactions: AMUR48

Chifusa

Jul 16, 2017
if anyone is having trouble with the MC player stats, open the Ren'py console and type in one of the following stats you want to modify:

1.- mc_strenght_stat_value = x

2.- mc_agility_stat_value = x

3.- mc_beauty_stat_value = x

Where x = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12}

And the values go as follows
0 for 0 hearts
1 and 2 for 1 heart
9 and 10 for 5 hearts
11 and 12 for 6 hearts

- Example, if you want to have 2 hearts on appearance, type in:

mc_beauty_stat_value = 3

- To open up the console, paste the cheats.rpy file inside the folder "game",
then, during the game type "shift+O".

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
Work is starting to lighten up and some translating has resumed.

albert.rpy (3KB) - 100%
anna.rpy (300KB) - 100% (Computer translated)
beautysalon.rpy (10KB) - 100%

common.rpy (21KB) - 0%
Ekaterina.rpy (15KB) - 0%
elly.rpy (218KB) - 0%
helen.rpy (631KB) - 0%
inventory.rpy (1KB) - 0%
lisacockins.rpy (5KB) - 0%
lockpick.rpy (1KB) - 100%
mcworkout.rpy (22KB) - 0%
mcworkphotostudio.rpy (17KB) - 0%
megan.rpy (151KB) - 0%
myclicker.rpy (1KB) - 0%
myfool.rpy (3KB) - 0%
mygallery.rpy (221KB) - 0%
nikashopkeeper.rpy (138KB) - 0%
options.rpy (1KB) - 100%
Rei.rpy (212KB) - 0%
screens.rpy (7KB) - 100%
script.rpy (137KB) - 77%
sofia.rpy (1KB) - 100%
tanisha.rpy (246KB) - 0%
univcomputer.rpy (18KB) - 80% (First attempt at automation. Everything is translated but is in two separate files)

teachersstats.rpy (42KB) - 27%
inventory.rpy
mcstatsscreen.rpy
myweekdaycounter.rpy

The Computer translations are pretty rough but will make the game, at least, playable even if the dialogue is head scratching and laughable. The manual translations I have in-flight will continue to be processed manually.

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
I really appreciate your effors and I think you are doing a great job, but how we can get the already translated file?

Thanks again.

VMX

Jun 5, 2017
I know nothing about Russian, but I'm very fluent in English (besides my native Spanish knowledge) and I have experience with text translations. I'm assuming I can't be of much help in this case, but if I can (e.g.: revising English texts) please let me know and I'll give you a hand.

I see so many people trying to do their best to translate this game in exchange for nothing, I just wanted to offer my help as well in case I could be useful ;)

Thanks everyone in this thread for doing what you do.

nogitz

Apr 30, 2019
how can i call sasaki rei ? theres no icon appearing on saturday evening on my home? do i go to the park or call her?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes