thabsheer77

Jan 25, 2020
It might be the way I created the translation files as I used the Ren'py SDK and it used a different method than the Old and New line style.

How did you add controls to switch between Russian and English without modifying options.rpy or screens.rpy?

And teacherstats.rpy will need to be added to my list. The SDK didn't create a translation file for it as it didn't recognize any dialogue for it. Thanks for the heads up on that one!
Bro can u attach or specify the file here

ArkadiyVicont

Oct 4, 2018
ArkadiyVicont

Hey Bud.
Thanks for translating and especially for cheats :). (I try gaming without but this is... No.)
I'm myself is rus-thinker but prefer play with eng texts.
But to question: I understand that already we have a new versions of it game but because we have eng-translated only 0.9 may be you can check and fix potential problem in ver.0.9?
I stuck after catch Popova, Ray and Veronica, after runaway of Tanisha and small steps with other teachers.
Simply nothing is coming in game. I have only one hidden camera (no access to more). When catching Popova I select second option (By myself). Probably there is a bug or this is the scenario's end of adventure.
Thanks Bud.
Glad that you enjoy the game. Unfortunately can't help with bug, but can help with getting game files like images and videos. Text me in discord , or suggest another programm. ArkadiyVicont#5366 .

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
hey can someone tell me what i need to do to trigger the daughter event after Rei gives birth?

barbuncela

Sep 3, 2017
hey can someone tell me what i need to do to trigger the daughter event after Rei gives birth?
He leaves on his own in a few weeks. In front of the TV in the house - in the evening. I'm talking about version 1.2

Last edited:

barbuncela

Sep 3, 2017
The event with the daughter starts only by turning 2-3 weeks in the game, after Ray gave birth. I repeat that it is about version 1.2 What did you not understand? Or maybe Google is not translating correctly?

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The event with the daughter starts only by turning 2-3 weeks in the game, after Ray gave birth. I repeat that it is about version 1.2 What did you not understand? Or maybe Google is not translating correctly?
Possibly a google translate issue. I am playing version 1.2. So, after the event where Rei gives birth, I have to skip another 3 weeks in order see the next event with the child?

barbuncela

Sep 3, 2017
Possibly a google translate issue. I am playing version 1.2. So, after the event where Rei gives birth, I have to skip another 3 weeks in order see the next event with the child?

Yes. At least 3, 4 weeks. I don't remember exactly how much, but it's like time somewhere.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yes. At least 3, 4 weeks. I don't remember exactly how much, but it's like time somewhere.
I've skipped 4 weeks after Kira(demon) takes the baby. I haven't seen anymore events related to it. I'm not sure what to do.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
I've skipped 4 weeks after Kira(demon) takes the baby. I haven't seen anymore events related to it. I'm not sure what to do.
So I have not played 1.2 because its untranslated, but it sounds like Kira taking the Baby away is an end of event line flag and you may have to do a few other events before they show back up, all I can really say is check everywhere for new events at every time of day every day of the week and you should be able to proceed.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So I have not played 1.2 because its untranslated, but it sounds like Kira taking the Baby away is an end of event line flag and you may have to do a few other events before they show back up, all I can really say is check everywhere for new events at every time of day every day of the week and you should be able to proceed.
I've been using that translator3000 injector thing. its not that bad. its playable. anyway I just feel like I've checked everywhere. And bear in mind I've been playing onward from 0.9 without a walkthrough. I've seen a fair bit of events, but now Idk if its the end or if its bugged and I'm missing a patch or what. :unsure:

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes