the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
For anybody that also has problems with the monastery and nun quest.
Getting the potion from the nurse is not the trigger to open the monastery again, or atleast not the only one.
I was missing a scene with Ray, Sophia and Kira.
Sometime in the morning try to enter the bath at Home. A Scene with Ray and Sophia will trigger, where Ray talks about her concerns with Sophia.
After that speak with Ray at home in the living room. This Scene unlocks Sex with Ray while pregnant AND the monastery.
I'm not following I did see the scene where Ray talks with Sophia and I did nurse scene but Ray gave birth before having sex with her while she was pregnant.

My question is how or where I could meet the nun?

ninea

Feb 1, 2018
I'm not following I did see the scene where Ray talks with Sophia and I did nurse scene but Ray gave birth before having sex with her while she was pregnant.

My question is how or where I could meet the nun?
You can go to the monastery through the Park. Go to the park, then the Woods. There you can access the monastery. The Gates should be aktiv now and you can enter. Day seems to be irrelevant. Time any time except night.

hou619

Jul 17, 2017
While I was using the translator 3000 mentioned in the previous replies,I encountered this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help would be appreciated,Thanks!

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
While I was using the translator 3000 mentioned in the previous replies,I encountered this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help would be appreciated,Thanks!
Eh Translator 3000 needs alot more work before its a viable tool for casual translation its still far better to have someone translate the game properly (or as best they can) and play it that way.

Reactions: hou619 and RHFlash

barbuncela

Sep 3, 2017
Does anyone know what happens with version 1.2? I get to the place where the main character, after her daughter has returned from hell, but is already big, wants to become the mistress of her mother - the main character. I have two choices, one red and the other green. I choose the red one, daughter, and she returns angry to hell. Kira is also angry and calls one of her helpers. The game continues, the main character punishes Lisa, and after two days in the morning, the game returns the script to the daughter, as her mistress, returns the room and ... does the script daughter-mistress even begin ??
Translated by Google

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I have two choices, one red and the other green. I choose the red one, daughter, and she returns angry to hell.
Daughter want to be in this world with you, but this is also mean you'll have to "feed" her with your seed. Green mean incest and she will stay with you in mortal world, red is no incest and daughter go live to Kira in hell like you abandoned her because of "some silly human taboo".

barbuncela

Sep 3, 2017
That's exactly what I explained. I do not want a daughter mistress. I press the red. But after three days the game brings my daughter back as the mistress of the main character. And I don't want it! There is a bug!

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
That's exactly what I explained. I do not want a daughter mistress. I press the red. But after three days the game brings my daughter back as the mistress of the main character. And I don't want it! There is a bug!
I haven't tried red, but if MC still may have sex with her daughter even if you chose no incest content, then it's definitely a bug.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes