Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Oh boy. That's probably my first adult game (or futa game) and it's good. Kinda hard to play without wt tho, but still.

It's a shame that dev decided to ban me on her patreon. I was 1 year sub and someone leaked the game on one of russian site, I belive, so she went ballistic and banned randomly few people.

p.s Last update with mc daughter was really good.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
How to remove the X on this things? I tried editing the save but couldn't find the value

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Also, how to unlock the last option?
I think the last option is the submissive (or bisexual) option maybe, your character need to be more submissive (or bisexual) if you want "invoke fire on yourself" from time to time. I pretty sure that in chit-menu (in vers. 1.2) have option to make main character "bi" (to be fucked by guys, another D-girls, or strapons/dildos) if you want to. Also use this walkthrough, it's good but only for v0.9!

Last edited:
Reactions: RHFlash

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I think the last option is the submissive (or bisexual) option maybe, your character need to be more submissive (or bisexual) if you want "invoke fire on yourself" from time to time. I pretty sure that in chit-menu (in vers. 1.2) have option to make main character "bi" (to be fucked by guys, another D-girls, or strapons/dildos) if you want to. Also use this walkthrough, it's good but only for v0.9!
Correct me if i'm wrong but to that point you have 3 scenes with guys raping the mc right? Cause if so, I have got then all and I'm still unable to get the option.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Correct me if i'm wrong but to that point you have 3 scenes with guys raping the mc right? Cause if so, I have got then all and I'm still unable to get the option.
Yeah, this system is very stupid, because in my playthrough when I choose for Ellie and Felix make divorce after having threesome with them, this makes that MC didn't want have sex with any males in future, and I had to replay game almost from the start to get things right. Hope I described it clearly. And I don't know about your situation, simply don't remember much, because I played like year ago :confused: (Year without update, crazy!)

ninea

Feb 1, 2018
For anybody that also has problems with the monastery and nun quest.
Getting the potion from the nurse is not the trigger to open the monastery again, or atleast not the only one.
I was missing a scene with Ray, Sophia and Kira.
Sometime in the morning try to enter the bath at Home. A Scene with Ray and Sophia will trigger, where Ray talks about her concerns with Sophia.
After that speak with Ray at home in the living room. This Scene unlocks Sex with Ray while pregnant AND the monastery.

Reactions: the X hunter
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes