Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Wills747 Whats the difference between yours and OP's Lite?
The lite version in the OP is 0.9(?) and translated to English. Mine is 1.2 and not lol.
I compressed it to make an Android port when this is translated so I thought i would share it early in case someone wants to give it a spin.

zeezo99

Sep 2, 2017
Found this (1.2) game a few days ago. Awesome sandbox/VN with awkward structure and cringey russian writing. But I really love the story and my kind of fetishes in it. AND there is A LOT of content in it! Too bad that it's only on russian and updates are very rare — many potential players and patreon subs will pass by.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sacreblue

Jan 21, 2019
Recently creator posted that 1.3 will be a great update, and recommended to play again since beginning to enjoy it, I share with you some of the patron stuff.

He said that the game is about to be completed, he want to end it on 1.4 version. Let's see how 1.3 goes, maybe would be released on September-october.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The animations in this are A* on point, might be annoying for people who don't know Russian but thank heaven I can read it and know some works. Ytpo 'Ootro' = Morning, Dom = Home, checkout girl is Veronica etc etc. I like it, I see Futa, there is Netori and I get Russian lesson, Spasiba.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
does the 3dsexvilla/k17 or whatever the fuck engine this is even have futa models?
It's been forever since you posted this, sure, but there's actually a body mod that adds a futa body option to female\ shemale models. I don't remember if it's aesthetic or if it's functional, but still.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Does by any chance anyone have WT for 1.2 version, it doesn't matter if it is in russian language??

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes