Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
Yes, can you imagine those volunteers slacking while you need the translation asap? Shameful.
its in the works please show some kindness to the translators they are doing it for free if all we need to give them is time and support that an absolute bargin.
easy on me guys i just miss this game so much but thx for volunteers who work on translate the game

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Hey guys!

Hope you are all doing well. This is just to inform you all that the work is slowly but surely progressing.

nyrawin and I have both had to deal with the impact of the global pandemic, so life and work are front and center focus right now.

However, we are still working on the translation, and will get it done. It just will take longer than expected.

So please have patience.

Stay safe. Stay strong, keep calm and perv on!

nyrawin

Dec 3, 2020
Hello guys.

Sorry for not posting about the translation lately but my job has been a pain these last few weeks and I haven't had a day off in forever so progress have been really slow. I was a bit too eager in the beginning with the weekly updates but it quickly became unsustainable.

As Dgunslinger said, we intend to get it done. But it wil take some time. This is a huge game and we're going at it one line at a time.

We will probably need to plan a bit more seriously the time we're going to allocate to the translation rather than working on it whenever we feel like it.

So for now on, updates are on hold until we can at least give a rough estimation of how long this will take.

But we'll see this through to the end. I want to actually play the damn game. :)

Aug 5, 2019
The Game is Pregnant Angel and I don't what you mean by my tag tho I'm kinda Stupid
I also have the game and a full save if you want it

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
The Game is Pregnant Angel and I don't what you mean by my tag tho I'm kinda Stupid
I also have the game and a full save if you want it
Sorry I meant the signature (not tag).

Seems like an interesting game but I dont understand japanese? and its also censored, sadly.

Heymanhi

Aug 10, 2018
Is there a full translated version of this game? In mine the time and day are in russian, also descriptions, etc. Only spoken text is in english

Reactions: rawrtor

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is there a full translated version of this game? In mine the time and day are in russian, also descriptions, etc. Only spoken text is in english
No there is not. The dev doesnt want it translated for whatever reason.

I know russian and I can safely say that this may be the best futa protag game there is, right now.

Heymanhi

Aug 10, 2018
No there is not. The dev doesnt want it translated for whatever reason.

I know russian and I can safely say that this may be the best futa protag game there is, right now.
Well that's sad this was a pretty good game, oh well. If there's other good futa protag games that I haven't played yet and you guys know, please let me know. :D

Sep 15, 2017
Well that's sad this was a pretty good game, oh well. If there's other good futa protag games that I haven't played yet and you guys know, please let me know. :D
Inner Growth is really good, though the MC doesn't have a vagina, and thus is technically a dickgirl and not futa.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes