Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
well even if only one of you are slowly chipping away at the translation we are thankful.
Thanks. I am doing what I can. its just (purposeful or ignorance led) bad coding. Honestly, most of the times I am so frustrated by it that I have to take a break. Not knowing a lick of Russian is another issue. the translations come out weird and I have to contextualize them. its painstaking work, and I am not surprised my other two partners deserted me :). but it is what it is!

Reactions: Septima and RHFlash

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thanks. I am doing what I can. its just (purposeful or ignorance led) bad coding. Honestly, most of the times I am so frustrated by it that I have to take a break. Not knowing a lick of Russian is another issue. the translations come out weird and I have to contextualize them. its painstaking work, and I am not surprised my other two partners deserted me :). but it is what it is!
You thought about making a post in the recruitment section?, Or the translation section? see if anyone would volunteer their time to help?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
If anyone playing 1.2 version of the game, can you tell me does hide text option (H) in the game works for you, for me for some reason it doesn't working??

Last edited:

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
What about Lust City [v0.9] [AiD] ??
0.9 has been 95% translated its basically only some hud elements and system stuff that is not but its perfectly playable and has a detailed walkthrough to help you with the rest, I do recommend this game if you are a futa/shemale lover its essentially THE game we look for, the only downside is the Dev does not support translation efforts as is somewhat toxic about it.

lolblow

Jun 5, 2017
is There any English translated version for 1.2, I can't play this game without understanding what I have to do next

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Translation efforts for 1.2 are happening its just slow going Dgunslinger is who we know for sure is working on it while also having a fulltime job according to them they did have 2 others assisting in translation efforts but communications went silent.

Reactions: the X hunter
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes