Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
guys whatever i chose red or green for daughter she disapper and no room for her any more why i cant find here after green chosed just after lick her pussy in path with rei sceen

Magnum_888

Mar 8, 2022
I was playing Lust City on android but I got stuck on this scene, it says I need to press some keyboard buttons but how to do that on android ? How can I pass this fight scene ?

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
I've been using that translator3000 injector thing. its not that bad. its playable. anyway I just feel like I've checked everywhere. And bear in mind I've been playing onward from 0.9 without a walkthrough. I've seen a fair bit of events, but now Idk if its the end or if its bugged and I'm missing a patch or what. :unsure:
whats this translate injector thing you speak of

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I think this ship’s sinking. It’s been an honor captain
I am really sorry to disappoint, but between work, life and bad coding, this ball got dropped. I REALLY want to do this, but every single time I pick it up, some crap happens.

Q4 2021 was work, January was my health, February was my kid taking a bad tumble, and March has seen me getting hacked and losing a bunch of money! C'est la vie!

I need to be motivated, but life has other ideas.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I am really sorry to disappoint, but between work, life and bad coding, this ball got dropped. I REALLY want to do this, but every single time I pick it up, some crap happens.

Q4 2021 was work, January was my health, February was my kid taking a bad tumble, and March has seen me getting hacked and losing a bunch of money! C'est la vie!

It’s all good friend. I thank you for the work you put into it. I’m really sorry for that crap that’s been happening to you; and I hope you’re luck turns around quickly. If you ever feel like picking it back up again that’s awesome, but I understand if you don’t want to. It’s just a shame that one the very few good Futa games that actually has a large amount of content is only available in Russian. I wish the author would just commission an English translation or something.

exter

May 29, 2017
... I wish the author would just commission an English translation or something.
Unfortunately, it is very unlikely that this is ever going to happen. In the beginning there was someone who translated it here on the forum and also did so for free. But the developer of the game was/is here too, and they got into an argument about stupid shit (the developer was unreasonable, i think) and then the translator stopped. The developer then kept being downright hostile towards anyone who tried to reason for a translation but i think out of spite they never supported it. Everything after that were just attempts and tricks (the translator3000 tool) to get somewhat of a translation going. Since that i've never seen the developer post here again and on their patreon they even have a disclaimer saying that there wont be an english translation.

It's really stupid imo, since there are always people on this forum who don't just pirate but also support projects they like and by not even trying to get a translation for their game they just lose money but don't gain anything.

Reactions: voltairepop

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017

Man I get you, Life can just be a bitch for no reason, Thanks for getting back to us about it and no worries if its too much trouble then by all means thank you for your work but dont push yourself, yes we would love for this game to be translated but personal life and health must come first,

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dgunslinger

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Just as an Fyi this games dev has moved to due to current world stupidity if anyone is actually interested in following its news.

barbuncela

Sep 3, 2017
We are waiting for 1.3 ... but I don't think we will wait for it ... It is neither in Russian nor in English ... Russian doesn't confuse me ... but it doesn't exist ...

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes