SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Better watch out joining them it does have a GAY tag you may get anal raped lol JS she's futa and he's a dude so it is very possible.
Ha, too true. I'm not into gay, and futa/trans is okay but I'm more for trans on female than on male. I guess it all just depends on how well these characters develop over time. As long as nothing is forced, I'm fine with letting them have their relationship while I pursue other interests.

We already have April, who is cute and fun, and I'm sure we'll meet others along the way as well. Even more crew members that join us. And if it all comes down to it, and it's going to be a harem/fuck em all sort of thing, then I'll join the orgy lol. I'll just need to watch my back. :cautious:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Good renders but kind of conflicted on this opening, I see futa tag sign me up but the only sex scene currently is spying on her and her boyfriend.. so already cucked 5 min into the game yay. Oh but we can get him killed already? Uh ok? But one can assume that would make her hate the mc so its just a lose lose scenario right away.

Will have a look at the next update but yeah...

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Wow, that's some great pictures guys
!

So the tyranny is dating Mitchell from Hunt down the freeman. You fuckers are responsible for the 7 hour war

I'm gonna personally turn all of you in to the combine

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Good renders but kind of conflicted on this opening, I see futa tag sign me up but the only sex scene currently is spying on her and her boyfriend.. so already cucked 5 min into the game yay. Oh but we can get him killed already? Uh ok? But one can assume that would make her hate the mc so its just a lose lose scenario right away.

Good summary of how I feel about it lol.

Reactions: BangB420

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So...how many other people jettisoned Ensign Man Bun out the cargo hold? I wonder if whatsherface will hold that against me. :unsure:
I sure did :LOL:
A bit of a waste, i didn't even dislike him...but u do what u have to.
Oh i'm sure we get some shit for it, from both. But then, it wasn't a order and even after both girls voiced there opinion, Lucas still did it cause he wanted the money...what an unfurtunate accident :whistle:

Dec 1, 2017
It's nice of the Dev to give the option to turn off LGBTQ content but maybe give the option to turn off just the GBTQ content instead?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Yeah that will make harder to get inside her pants. Still nothing is impossible. Bye bye old boyfriend... :ROFLMAO:

Speaking seriously, i wonder if it is wise to double the number of renders for the character.
Wouldn't be better if the developer just stick with her being trans instead and reduce the workload of her sex scenes by half?
After all it's not like the usual suspects who lurk around have a habit of becoming actual patrons.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes