Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah that will make harder to get inside her pants. Still nothing is impossible. Bye bye old boyfriend... :ROFLMAO:

Speaking seriously, i wonder if it is wise to double the number of renders for the character.
Wouldn't be better if the developer just stick with her being trans instead and reduce the workload of her sex scenes by half?
After all it's not like the usual suspects who lurk around have a habit of becoming actual patrons.
Well as always we who like futa/trans are in the minority, and I am sure you have seen how senitive/illogical people are on here. It has futa!? Wish I could play it but I ain't gay!! It's optional and avoidable? Ugh still trash I won't play it!!!! -average f95 user lol. But yes ofc it would be nice and less work if he just got rid of the choice.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Speaking seriously, i wonder if it is wise to double the number of renders for the character.
Wouldn't be better if the developer just stick with her being trans instead and reduce the workload of her sex scenes by half?
After all it's not like the usual suspects who lurk around have a habit of becoming actual patrons.
I agree, I dont think it is sustainable to have both options.

What I would like to know is if the game will focus a lot in gay/ futa on male content. Because I dont mind if it is avoidable sure, but if it is going to be the focus of the game then I would be skipping most of it which seems like a waste of time. So far the only female I see is the purple haired one so I guess we will see.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
A small piece of warning, the blonde girl is in a relationship with the guy on the right (not the MC) and you see them (if you choose to) having sexy times, not avoidable, just skippable.

Take this as you will.
:(:(:(
Thanks for the warning, well it looked interesting, good thing I started reading the comments.
Time to make use of that ignore button.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Night Icons
Male/Trans?? What's that tag?
Anyway, even among the futa/trans fanbase ppl are divided between male on trans & trans on male, trans person's dick involvement & the like. Label the warnings accordingly & don't just leave it as 'futa content' or 'gay content'. Or you may see the Star Mars thing repeated here (with similar space theme it just popped into my mind after seeing the already-a-lot discussions on the LGBT content)
Good luck.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So...how many other people jettisoned Ensign Man Bun out the cargo hold? I wonder if whatsherface will hold that against me. :unsure:
He has a man bun... which means he isn't human and so technically it's not murder. In fact, there is probably a good argument that putting him out of his misery was the humane thing to do.

Like whispering sweet comforts to your grandparent as you hold them down with their favorite comfy pillow, because that's 'no way to live'... or because there was only one biscuit left in the tin.

*note the above is a joke, I will admit I have problems, but not *Those* kinds of problems.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
If you disable the LGBTQ in the settings or at the start of the story, the blond has a pussy instead of a dick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah ok! Thanks, I'm ok with a futa in a story "sometimes" but not if there are just two girls overall(according to the preview pics).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
A small piece of warning, the blonde girl is in a relationship with the guy on the right (not the MC) and you see them (if you choose to) having sexy times, not avoidable, just skippable.

Take this as you will.
If, as per some posted image, she is futa. I think they make a good couple that the MC will leave alone. No interest in him or her or how they spend their time together.

If there's the option of her being a girl (without dick), then that she has a relationship, before she's with the MC, doesn't particularly bother me. But after (or better before) that she starts a relationship with the MC, I prefer that she breaks up with the guy (I don't like NTR or sharing). Watching scenes of the girl and the guy having sex is something I'd rather not do.

Feb 21, 2022
Looking very good so far. Quality of the images is nice and high. I can't comment too much on the dialogues I tend to skip a lot because I'm too impatient for choices and naughtiness.
Bit odd to have the other 3 characters shown clearly before the MC is.
Minor nitpick for the first scene where MC and Lucas are changing MC says Riley is just sitting there and staring, while the image shows her standing. The miner/rover does seem to just float in the first picture of it outside, that could use some better placement.
And as a gay player I wonder if you'd consider adding the option to comment on Lucas when prompted to judge either April or Riley positvely (It might screw up the scripting). I don't mind playing a bi character, but it does feel like MCs experiencing same sex attraction for the first time later in a game is a bit of a please the straights option.
Do you have any ideas how many characters will be in the story eventually?

Last edited:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
One of the LIs (futa or not, the player can choose that before begin the game) has sex with someone who ain't the MC and it can be seen or not (it's skippable, not avoidable, you only choose to see it or not, voyeurism would be a missing tag). I haven't played the game yet, I know this just reading the thread...If someone's too purist, that's NTR from the beginning... In many games seems to be that any LI must remain untouched when even there was no relationship to begin with, just because there was 'eye-contact'.. First, the story must begin with something to get along and the DEV choose to begin with this, that's the background so the story leads away.. For me that's good because adds some depth to the story.
I admit NTR only if all the decisions made on gameplay meets to that situation, if you cheated the girl and don't cover right that occasionally that may imply to be cheated because you deserve it so the story acts accordingly and there'll be consequences. I don't play yet any game with such premise, don't remember any..

Nov 16, 2021
Great game start! The dynamics with April are already fun. Riley and Lucas were also kind of a surprise that they were an item, the first voyeur scene (and only sex scene until now) and next to the lghdtv filter you also have apparently already have a Lucas filter. Though indeed I wonder the impact of it on the relations with April and Riley, both with keeping or releasing Lucas.

will this game have NTR - and sharing with the other male on board - both of these are a no-no and I will not then play it - as I'm sure alot of others won't either
It also involves reading and seeing as you didn't even manage to read the above replies, guess it's already a problem for you ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I agree, I dont think it is sustainable to have both options.

What I would like to know is if the game will focus a lot in gay/ futa on male content. Because I dont mind if it is avoidable sure, but if it is going to be the focus of the game then I would be skipping most of it which seems like a waste of time. So far the only female I see is the purple haired one so I guess we will see.
There are several games which offer the option for a character to be futa or non-futa, some offer a completely different character as alternative for the same/similar scenes, so it is definitely feasible. It depends on the dev of a specific game, whether they can pull it off in the long-term or not.
I'm guessing that if you render the exact same scene, just with a different character, you probably save quite some time on setting it up, if not on the rendering time itself.

Personally, I'm grateful for the option, while transcontent is no red flag for me, I usually find I like the biologically female version more. Still loving characters like fe. Nea from Apartment 69 though.

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There are several games who offer the option for a character to be futa or non-futa, some offer a completely different character as alternative for the same/similar scenes, so it is definitely feasible. It depends on the dev of a specific game, whether they can pull it off in the long-term or not.
I'm guessing that if you render the exact same scene, just with a different character, you probably save quite some time on setting it up, if not on the rendering time itself.

Personally, I'm grateful for the option, while transcontent is no red flag for me, I usually find I like the biologically female version more. Still loving characters like fe. Nea from Apartment 69 though.
I agree, I have no issue with the game having trans content. I'd still play the game, just avoid the Trans. Now I'm happy that the dev took the time to make her fully female for those not into that content. Some say it isn't feasible because it takes more work. Yes it does but he will have more potential patreons with the way he did it. Just like in WVM one of the girls can be either Trans or fully female. It works just more work, for which I'm thankful. Good luck dev.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes