SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, this is kind of going off the rails for me. It started out interesting enough, but this latest update didn't really change much. MC is still a jerk to everyone, and then some dialogue didn't match up with the images and it was so confusing. As well, seems like a bad translation or I just didn't get what was going on.

Just kind of a mess now, and confusing. If the MC wasn't such a cocky arrogant jerk, then I might get into it, but he's just too insufferable for me to enjoy this.

Still best of luck with your project, but this just isn't for me anymore. Thanks any ways. :)

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Lust Element [v0.1.2d] [Night Icons Studio] Compressed

Original Size: 487 MB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 194 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Interesting story/premise - just a pity that the MC is an irredeemable shit-stain on the universe.
Yeah, I was hoping this was an arc where he turns from clueless asshole into a capable leader, but I'm starting to think the dev isn't really trying to build a character development arc but thinks that's what a good leader is already like. :/ Unfortunate.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Pictures in folder Intro_20 seem too dark? The sex scene with the tentacle headed girl seems like it would be better if there was more light in the picture?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Eh, this is kind of going off the rails for me. It started out interesting enough, but this latest update didn't really change much. MC is still a jerk to everyone, and then some dialogue didn't match up with the images and it was so confusing. As well, seems like a bad translation or I just didn't get what was going on.

Just kind of a mess now, and confusing. If the MC wasn't such a cocky arrogant jerk, then I might get into it, but he's just too insufferable for me to enjoy this.

Still best of luck with your project, but this just isn't for me anymore. Thanks any ways. :)
I wanted to give let everything else slide because the blonde is hot but I kinda agree.

The MC did nothing but piss me off constantly.

Even worse when April tells him they should leave, he tells her he's the captain and she needs to obey his orders, nearly gets everyone killed then wonders why they blame him.

He's an idiot but i'm not finding anything likeable about him to balance it out. He just keeps saying and doing dumb shit.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

I wanted to give let everything else slide because the blonde is hot but I kinda agree.

The MC did nothing but piss me off constantly.

Even worse when April tells him they should leave, he tells her he's the captain and she needs to obey his orders, nearly gets everyone killed then wonders why they blame him.

He's an idiot but i'm not finding anything likeable about him to balance it out. He just keeps saying and doing dumb shit.
Adding on to the MC's general unlikability with (so far) no redeeming qualities, the forced interaction with the prostitute is a difficult pill to swallow.

I, personally, had no interest in her and just wanted MC to hang with his crew in solidarity. But we "needed" to go with the prostitute in order to create the issue with her pimp in order to have the bar fight in order to have a cliff hanger where the entire crew is arrested.

It's starting to feel like a kinetic novel.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Adding on to the MC's general unlikability with (so far) no redeeming qualities, the forced interaction with the prostitute is a difficult pill to swallow.

I, personally, had no interest in her and just wanted MC to hang with his crew in solidarity. But we "needed" to go with the prostitute in order to create the issue with her pimp in order to have the bar fight in order to have a cliff hanger where the entire crew is arrested.

It's starting to feel like a kinetic novel.
Being blunt for a minute I don't get where the dev is going with this MC.

He acts like a teenage virgin talking about pinching nipples to wake a drunk girl, constantly trying to flirt (badly), making dumb fuck decisions yet expects people to obey him like he knows what he's doing when he clearly doesn't.

Everything that went wrong was all his fault yet he whines when called out on it.

We're supposed to be playing the captain of a ship that is a demanding job requiring maturity and intelligence and he's got none of it.

So far he hasn't got anything right and managed to constantly go from one dumb decision to another. I want him airlocked.

The rest of the characters are great but I just really don't like the MC at all. He's a moronic cockwomble.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Being blunt for a minute I don't get where the dev is going with this MC.

He acts like a teenage virgin talking about pinching nipples to wake a drunk girl, constantly trying to flirt (badly), making dumb fuck decisions yet expects people to obey him like he knows what he's doing when he clearly doesn't.

Everything that went wrong was all his fault yet he whines when called out on it.

We're supposed to be playing the captain of a ship that is a demanding job requiring maturity and intelligence and he's got none of it.

So far he hasn't got anything right and managed to constantly go from one dumb decision to another. I want him airlocked.

The rest of the characters are great but I just really don't like the MC at all. He's a moronic cockwomble.
Send the MC on a naked spacewalk, make Riley the new captain, and she proceeds to bang the rest of the crew? I'm down with that.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I usually don't bother much with early chapters, but this was truly unpleasant. I don't know what the characters want, I don't know what the devs want... Is it to annoy players? What is it then? The prologue was promising but this chapter destroyed everything good that was built. Dumb MC, unavoidable interactions, meaningless choices... I thought the devs had inspiration from Lust Academy, but I now see it's the wrong one. Where to go from this? I'm not even curious...

Reactions: battali0n

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This MC is really bad.
He behaves like a moron, insulting everyone left and right completely ignoring the situation he is in.
Has very short periods where he's normal, just to be going back to either being an asshole for no reason or to be a creep.

I honestly have no idea where the dev want's to go with him.
April is fine, i get she is a french girl...but a bit less french in her dialogue would be really appreciated.

As for giving all the blame to the MC. As far as i remember it, April said they have enough fuel if they go to the station, thought things could get hairy if something were to happen, so a gamble.
Riley was all on board for some cash and so was Lucas(RIP), imo Aril is the only one which has any right to be pissed at the MC.
And even so, they all knew what they signed up for. There's no guarantee that they could have escaped the other factions and the risk was being caught as thieves, being in a nuclear crossfire wasn't really what anbody expected, so theres that.

But the MC's whining, not standing up to his mistakes, having not a single bit of maturity or commonsense, as well as behaving like a moron is making him a complete failure as captain and is pissing me off to be honest.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I agree with the previous comments about this MC. He simply can't stop digging down.

Every major decision and many of the smaller ones were a mistake. He's rude, greedy, uncaring, creepy and stupid. He only wants to not be poor. That's the full extent of his personality. He doesn't care for anyone, or anything.

It is a pity the renders and the characters are quite good, the writing, no... just... no.

The ending on a cliffhanger further shows the lack of confidence of the dev on the work. Fabricate a situation that gives the chance to create drama and pause it on a cliffhanger are the tactics of writers without confidence on it's work, it's a cheap trick that was popularized in string fiction and bad tv-shows. Now, we see it on unfortunately badly written AVN's.

The whole plot is unoriginal, but, could be forgiven by the really good looking renders, until, they put a disaster of a MC in it. I struggled to find a single good thing to say about him, had to give up.

If Night Icons is a team, consider finding a better writer before throwing any more effort into this, re-write what has been rendered so far, it can probably be 70% salvageable, or, persist in this disaster and waste effort in what will be an abandoned project pretty soon. Just so I am clear, without a big change in the MC, I don't think I'll even bother with this title anymore. I prefer to miss the beautiful girls than have to endure that unlikable MC.

In the end, it is the Dev's decision, they can stand by their bad writing, create an inferior work, or, take players opinions and find a way to salvage their effort. I'll wait their decision.

Peace :)

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes