SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Does he still leave the girls alone (or alone with Lucas) to go with the hooker? That was the scene that pissed me the most in the previous version... and there were a lot of those. That could be easily fixed and I hope it was.
Yeah like KachanGOAT said, it was changed now. You still go with her (cause well you're drunk), but you can realize what you're doing and back out now before it goes any further.

But as well, agreed you get a nice scene with her afterwards if you choose to return to her (if you did sleep with her earlier). It's rather cute and she opens up to you and you can do the same. I personally like it. Thought it was really nice.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'd definitely suggest starting this over from the beginning. The MC got a complete overhaul for the better and the translation is much better as well. A rather huge rework.

Dev took a lot of what was said to heart and changed the MC to be more mature and casual instead of a complete jerk. Mad respect for doing that. They could of just kept going with what they had, but they changed it based on all the feedback. So yeah, props for listening to the community on that point and changing the MC for the better.

But yeah, overall, I like the rework and the new content. MC is much more enjoyable, as well as the other characters. He's more friendly to the crew now and after "shit hits the fan" because of his greed, he actually feels guilt for putting them all at risk. But yeah, all around I like it now. Definitely an improvement from before.

Thanks for your work, and looking forward to how this progress. ;)
I feel like everyone is an asshole, and the alien races (paragons or whatever) act very much like Human assholes and they are extremely dumb, it's so weird. And MC's has no-one respect, he is treated like trash by everyone, if it goes on like this, it will be a miserable experience

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I feel like everyone is an asshole, and the alien races (paragons or whatever) act very much like Human assholes and they are extremely dumb, it's so weird. And MC's has no-one respect, he is treated like trash by everyone, if it goes on like this, it will be a miserable experience
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Ok so, let me try and "vent" my issues with these characters

First, they all signed voluntarily with the MC as a Captain of a ship, so sure he screwed up, but they were all on board with what he was doing, and (depending on your choices) they are all alive because of him.
Second, ok he screwed up, he still deserves respect as a PERSON, now everyone treats him like a piece of trash, all snark with everything he says, and if this game is trying to make it sound comedic or quirky, it's failing at least for me (but comedy is subjective so who knows).

Now my main gripe is with the aliens, the interrogation scene is bizarre, MC fucking knees the cat lady in the interrogation room with the guards present just standing there doing nothing, then MC puts her in a leglock, and they are still there like statues, they free MC and it's all ok, even if he just recently assaulted the cat lady captain.

Then, they go to a meeting with the council... on a corridor... ON A CORRIDOR.

After a while, MC gets fucking roped in by a uh, "businesswoman" and her pimp and oh boy more shenanigans ensue at MC's expense, and now everyone on his crew respect him even less.

And then comes the plan to infiltrate the bad aliens (that are xenophobic against humans by the way, so it's like a bunch of black guys infiltrating the KKK) that I don't have to explain how dumb that was because MC and the crew already did.

Also Jack and Hera to humiliate MC more.

I really want to like April, like I'm doing my best here, but it seems that she really doesn't care about MC, she is there because God knows why, like really, she should just leave him if she loathes him that much (or is this a french thing), and I see the romance tag and there is nothing romantic about these LI and the MC.

So in my head there are two options here, make the characters respect MC at least as a person (or make him have some semblance of self-respect) or lean fully into comedy and make it more slapstick like the MC is this loveable rogue that gets into trouble because of his bad luck and there is his crew going to take him out of trouble because he has a good heart or some shit like that.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I hope that the dev gives us some more chances to make decisions. Also, if you're going to make such a shit MC at least give the man a backbone. Aside from making poor decisions, he's just a walking door mat taking shit from everyone.
100% agree with you.

Just wondering why every damn character spits on MC's face everytime he/she/it opens his/her/its mouth.

AND I have NO IDEA why MC is supposed to take the blame for everything. Why?

Is MC's fault that they stumbled into a battle between two very powerful spaceships? Are you for real?

And why in the fucking world the only chicks MC has sex with are 2 ugly monsters (instead of the human babes)? and why MC totally stops interacting with the pink haired chick in the second half of the story? isn't she supposed to be an old friend of his?

Man, do you really think we'd enjoy a story where everytime our MC talks/thinks the only things he's able to say/think is: 1) I don't know what to do 2) it's all my fault?

Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys!
We are reading all your comments, so please, give us as much feedback as you can :). So we can make our game better :)
First off, a really big compliment to you and the team for implementing so much of the comments. People starting to feel for the MC was the hardest and biggest challenge with the main set-up of the game and the possibility of killing a crew member and from the look of the comments, you just did that (or at least started that story arc).

Also giving the crew vs world (at least vs the order, the smugglers) is a great move to improve the relations inside the squad.
That MC is kinda the punching bag for the outside world makes sense, captain with initially poor decisions and/or lost ship and/or lost crewmate. Many people complain about the weird council and I'm more split about it. Yes, they act like self righteous idiots, but that brings the crew closer (us vs them), while also preserving a deeper storyline with Sora the catlady for later. But I also think it could have been done with a little less controversy or a bigger split between characters that have to return and that are just for the side. That we dislike the whole council, is a big pro as we don't need them and rebel against authority, always nice. That we dislike the single councilmember is also a big pro, as it makes the mission vs escape also a bigger idea. But now the single councilmember was really a bitch instead of a whole for the greater good vibe makes it also more hard to like her. And I also lost (some) faith in Sora the catlady.

Turning it around with the MC, making him more aware of the situation and apologising for some decisions really feels like the turn-around and where you actually start to feel for the MC and see the redemption story line starting. But for me April is kinda lacking. She was there from the beginning with the MC, knows his flaws and still loves him for it, knows more about his feelings and his problems and I wish she would feature more: If it's a pat on the back, just asking after a meeting how the MC is or even a shouting match, I would expect her role to be the biggest as his best friend and he's kinda at his lowest point. I think it would also be a great opportunity to even show more of how the mc is at that moment in the story line, as seen by the developers and what we are possibily missing.

I really like Riley and wish she would just jump the MC and dom him, but with the current point in the story, I think it is also safe to build on the relationship and the mc image. Though an unforeseen situation that got out of control, like the demon lady tieing our MC up on the device, it wouldn't have been a great stretch if Riley was there with the delivery and maybe also even got something out of it :p But that's just purely me jumping through mindhoops just to materialize the wish of more Riley content.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That MC is kinda the punching bag for the outside world makes sense, captain with initially poor decisions and/or lost ship and/or lost crewmate.
I'd really like to know what these poor decisions are supposed to be. They knew they were going to mine where they weren't allowed to and that if they caught them they would have been killed.

In my gameplay MC was even able to save everybody, too. So, what the damn are these poor decisions?

Nov 16, 2021
I'd really like to know what these poor decisions are supposed to be. They knew they were going to mine where they weren't allowed to and that if they caught them they would have been killed.

In my gameplay MC was even able to save everybody, too. So, what the damn are these poor decisions?
He went against April wrt the fuel, (almost) lost a crewmate due to greed/poor judgement of the situation, he got caught as a smuggler/illegal driller wrt the council, who just see him as lowlife criminal scum and in the eyes of the other smugglers he's the captain without a ship. At least they are not calling him Captain Jack Sparrow or something :p

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
He went against April wrt the fuel, (almost) lost a crewmate due to greed/poor judgement of the situation, he got caught as a smuggler/illegal driller wrt the council, who just see him as lowlife criminal scum and in the eyes of the other smugglers he's the captain without a ship. At least they are not calling him Captain Jack Sparrow or something :p
So what ?
All of the crew signed up for a risky and ilegal mission, which if gone wrong, would have landed them in prison, best case.
He made a risky choice, after he confirmed that they have enough fuel...not that a lack of fuel was even the damn problem here...
Both Lucas as well as Riley supported his choice, as they wanted money just as much as he did.

They couldn't even finish with the preparations for the second dig because the warships showed up.
Even if they left the moment April wanted, there is no guarantee that they could have escaped them with that old rust bucked, or worse they could have been in the middle of their battle and dying.

This wasn't a warzone, that they landed in a nuclear shoot out (of two facion which weren't even at war) was nothing the MC or the crew, including April, could have predicted.

They got captured, well last time i checked April was the pilot... they got captured shortly after they set course to the next station...so that would have very likely happend even if they would have left earlier.

Lucas death (optional), well the MC wanted him to secure the load, he even asked him of his opinion...Lucas had the same opinion, against the girls warnings, cause he wanted money.

The council blackmails him to do their dirty work, ''subtle'' with a threat that tey call solaris embassy and inform the genaral the same time, so he would kill them...what exactly could he have done at this moment than playing along ?

Now i'm not saying the MC is a likeable character, althought he got better...well now he is too much on the guilt trip.
But i don't think that any of the others would have made better choices, or somehow avoided the current situation.

Nov 16, 2021
So what ?
All of the crew signed up for a risky and ilegal mission, which if gone wrong, would have landed them in prison, best case.
He made a risky choice, after he confirmed that they have enough fuel...not that a lack of fuel was even the damn problem here...
Both Lucas as well as Riley supported his choice, as they wanted money just as much as he did.

They couldn't even finish with the preparations for the second dig because the warships showed up.
Even if they left the moment April wanted, there is no guarantee that they could have escaped them with that old rust bucked, or worse they could have been in the middle of their battle and dying.

This wasn't a warzone, that they landed in a nuclear shoot out (of two facion which weren't even at war) was nothing the MC or the crew, including April, could have predicted.

They got captured, well last time i checked April was the pilot... they got captured shortly after they set course to the next station...so that would have very likely happend even if they would have left earlier.

Lucas death (optional), well the MC wanted him to secure the load, he even asked him of his opinion...Lucas had the same opinion, against the girls warnings, cause he wanted money.

The council blackmails him to do their dirty work, ''subtle'' with a threat that tey call solaris embassy and inform the genaral the same time, so he would kill them...what exactly could he have done at this moment than playing along ?

Now i'm not saying the MC is a likeable character, althought he got better...well now he is too much on the guilt trip.
But i don't think that any of the others would have made better choices, or somehow avoided the current situation.
Well, I think you misinterpret my post. I'm not saying he's a shitty person or anything (especially with the rework where the more questionable things are countered). He's the punching bag for the council, just because they can blackmail him and everything and also most likely because they just view themself as superior wrt others, which could be read from their condescending tone and everything. Not because he's a shitty character or such, quite the opposite, the council sounds more shitty and that gives the extra feeling imo of us vs them.

For the new smuggling crew, he's without the ship. Not much he can do about that, certainly at that point, but it gives the other captain an easy mark. And yet again, he accepts, does the tasks and even has the option to make extra profit with his adjustment. Not letting his ego get in the way of the mission. So again like with the council, nothing he can really do about, but he does get picked on, which is not surprising if you encounter a bully.

For the first mining mission, you are totally right. But with Lucas' demise, it was both the greed of the mc and Lucas himself that turned to his death, while Riley and April were saying to not take risks. As a captain, he could have demonstrated better judgement or just simply be more careful. Even if you save Lucas, I think you went against (Riley? and) April, only to correct it at the last minute.

Indeed the whole warship situation couldn't have been forseen, but as April stated, other situations that could arise could have also gotten them into difficult situations. But also the others could have been more careful, with exception of April. The capture is still the consequence of the extra mining mission going wrong, so there I don't see any blame for anybody.

All in all the MC is definitely not a bad character, but takes (in consent with (some of) the crew) some risky choices in the beginning that just backfire completely with unforeseeable consequences, which of course set a nice story element. And especially now that scene with the lady of the night has been reworked, there is also no questionable action there anymore. And the aftermath of the intro puts him in an disadvantage versus others, even if it is not fair, but that's how you kinda get to root for the underdog/MC.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Never will get why some if not most of the games always have to do so much bullshit teasing that gets drawn out to the point it is ridiculous! I can see it already is gonna be 2 years before the time for this mc to ever be with the best and clear woman he should be on better terms and way better relationship with April giving the told history of the 2. Instead of giving players a more believable "fight" after they escape death and can easily be a better back and forth that with so much passion since they came so close to death and now they just want to be with the other leading to the pair getting it on realizing the chance could have been lost beforehand and they both want the other aand having April step into a better role and she be far more of a influence on the mc's choice making even without her having to voice concern. He also would be seen less of a douche if he truly thought this way than how he does so far. The fight we get is just her screaming he is a cocksucker and a moron who is greedy, he agrees and says an empty apology and that is so bad and a missed oppurtunity to move into a shit ton better sex scene with a hot and human woman the mc should make his woman not his buddy. Yet we get a creep who spies on 2 who he doesn't know more than a few hours and 2 sex scenes if chosen with mc and not ideal choices for your first dive into sex scenes that are what is why the very reason most download and then the story itself. If anyone says they are here to play adult games for another reason then it is comedy with their lies and nothing else but I cannot get why anyone passes on human woman and goes with aliens for sex and dont get it here. It truly makes you wonder what and why from the 3 sex/gallery scenes are we given such awful choices of women characters?? I have to say if April does not get any time in next update or even Riley I will not be into this game even with any future potential is there with the 2 women and the game really. It is lookin more like another downhill fall for what could have been far better
Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif
Jaye_Main_CS_sig.gif

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Indeed the whole warship situation couldn't have been forseen, but as April stated, other situations that could arise could have also gotten them into difficult situations. But also the others could have been more careful, with exception of April.
Yeah, but the whole mission was risky from the get to go, something could have gone wrong at any given time, that was simply the risk they all have agreed on.

April's whole argument/concern was only 'too risky because maybe not enough fuel', but that never happend, the fight broke out before they even had the chance to spend said fuel.
Her blaming him because 'i fucking told you so', is kinda completely missing the point.
Same as blaming him for that something different could have gone wrong. That's pure speculation, it didn't happen...what's the point of blaming him for that theoretically something could have gone wrong, or not who knows.

As i see it, the whole fight was a 'shit happens' situation. That they are all pissed because it did happen is understandable, but blaming the MC for something that none of them could have predicded or done better is kinda just as shity imo.

As for Lucas sitatuation, the MC was behind a locked door doing his best to get him out, trying to make the best of the situation, yes he's greedy. But Lucas was inside, he was the only one with a clear picture of the situation, so it was up to his judgment to make the decision, he could have just said, the hull breach is too close to the cargo, too risky.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1d + Gallery unlocker by DA
Size 198 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lust Element [v0.2.2d] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 735 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 313 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 280 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes