Jun 13, 2021
I'm having trouble download the game say I have already had download but not on my screen that shows that been download is there any way fix this problem I'm using android version

Jun 13, 2021
Ugh almost every download says same thing already exists package already download but I don't have it on cause I would of seen by now.....

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Hey!
Thanks, can you make a screenshot of it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was 1 other scene when Jack is talking to the rest of the crew on his ship, but I am guessing you already fixed it.
Also, and I am not sure this can be fixed, but in the Char Info screen after the player has chosen their name it still shows as Max Spaceman instead of the player chosen name.

somebody669

Dec 29, 2019
The MC is a loser. And that's too bad cause the story itself has potential.
The renders are pretty good (though animations seem sometimes out of place), and the characters (yes even manbun) are nice and have personality (last part excluding MC).
Choices as usual have very little or no impact. I'll check what changes if I let the man-bun man die...

I really hope they fix Incellius Prime (heh, phrasing), otherwise this will probably go nowhere :D
Then again Captain Meow might just make it worthwhile.

Oh, and easier on the french in the french lady. There's multilingual and there's obnoxious ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: operamini

ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
Dude you need to rework the choices available man, everything is so confusing. The update did not adequately address issues with the game's branching storylines with the choices, like what the hell does it do when I agree/disagree with the plan? Other players may have experienced confusion or frustration with the way that their choices impacted the story as well.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.2d + Gallery unlock by DarkAssassin
Size 229 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Thy4nd
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes