joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Lust Element [v0.1.1d New]
From the title thought it will be something like the Fifth Element, a harem perhaps even a little sharing. There is a choice for MC to be futa/trans? and? she fucks the females or get fucked silly by everybody, humans and allens?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I really like the subtle and big changes in the rework. Mc has a much bigger say and he actually has a spine. He can say things to his crew when they act like bitches towards him. Also I'm glad that Riley and mc seem a lot more flirty with each other. Once Lucas is dead, it will be fun to romance her. Great job on the rework!
I always felt weird about Lucas dying. Cuz the player actually chooses to get him killed... for what reason? To take his girl? Or because he is annoying or simply because we can? I mean, I still did it...but doesnt feel right. :HideThePain:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Lust Element [v0.1.1d New]
From the title thought it will be something like the Fifth Element, a harem perhaps even a little sharing. There is a choice for MC to be futa/trans? and? she fucks the females or get fucked silly by everybody, humans and allens?
Nice imagination. Maybe I would play a game like that though.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I always felt weird about Lucas dying. Cuz the player actually chooses to get him killed... for what reason? To take his girl? Or because he is annoying or simply because we can? I mean, I still did it...but doesnt feel right. :HideThePain:
I'm a bad person. I will gladly let Lucas die to take his girl and make her fall for me. To me, she's the hottest in the game by far.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I have no idea why its so hard to find this info in games like this...can I just get an answer to save people grief:

Who is top/bottom/switch? Can MC bottom for futa? like, when you just say a futa is in there, it just leaves a whole lot of questions. I am guessing people interested in the gay content want to know stuff like that too.

Reactions: Delita Heiral

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just finished it and I like it so I wish listed it.
I Chose to save Lucas.
I know it was most likely a one off but I really liked that Riley & Lucas scene I like voyeurism so I thought it was hot If I was the mc I would have just joined in lol
I know I'm Definity in the minority there though lol.
My favourite character is April she is awesome.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
awesome..another game where i have to start from scratch since my last time playing. oh well, i liked it before so i will play it anew once again..and yeah, i too really liked the blonde gf of Lucas.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I have no idea why its so hard to find this info in games like this...can I just get an answer to save people grief:

Who is top/bottom/switch? Can MC bottom for futa? like, when you just say a futa is in there, it just leaves a whole lot of questions. I am guessing people interested in the gay content want to know stuff like that too.
So is it gay gay or do we get a trap?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
given the posts and new version scheme.... save games be broken for this update?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I don't remember he first version of this game having this weird camera wobble during the animations. The ones with Clara. They give me a headache. Why are they like that?
Everything seems pretty good though. I'm actually enjoying reading through the story this time around.

Night Icons

One more thing. I appreciate the text color options but still I think some outline options would really help readability. More so than colors.

1685561051564.png
1685561076058.png

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
VN Ren'Py Lust Element [v0.1.1d New] [Night Icons Studio]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 250 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Really? At least give the 128 kb/s download option.
lust elem.jpg
Also, going back to previous dialogues with scroll wheel disables the ambient sounds.
Also, you confused through and threw but "was to threw you out" would also be incorrect.
Also, the new girl from the addiotional intro scenes has deformed baby face, please don't do that.
Also, more Riley pls. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PitBullTerrier

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok I get goin back to clean up the intro, which yall did very well its a lot less obnoxious but did ya have to end it there?? Was the plot so bad you feel the need to rework all of it?

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes