Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
enjoying it MC can be a bit of a jerk, but im still hoping to end up as Riley's pretty girlfriend

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Lust Element ha...I miss this element in my life...

• Haha
Reactions: Night Icons

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Don't close your eyes, hypocrite, and be a fucking MAN!
:cool:
Intro_6_14.jpg

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I appreciate that the MC is eating less shit from everyone (he can at least respond back so that's great) and the crew isn't stand-offish and assholes to him anymore, apart from some friendly ribbing that is quite alright.

Also, the interrogation scene is a lot better now that the soldiers react to the leglock, it isn't as bizarre as it was before, a big plus.

The game feels a lot better and reactive.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
You know you can't just put random french word next to each other to make an insult X')

Some insults just do not translate well into an other language, we do not use "piece of shit or greedy piece of shit" in french, so seeing someone like April who is supposed to be french usingthe litteral translation of an english insult seems kinda off.

i'm french btw ^^

1688630551174.png

Night Icons

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2022
You know you can't just put random french word next to each other to make an insult X')

Some insults just do not translate well into an other language, we do not use "piece of shit or greedy piece of shit" in french, so seeing someone like April who is supposed to be french usingthe litteral translation of an english insult seems kinda off.

i'm french btw ^^

View attachment 2748534
Hey!
Thanks for comment
Yeah, fixing it :)

Reactions: Sylaann

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hm, not sure this one means anything " Oh, mais t”es vraiment un age toi" (Oh you are really an age)

But all the other are great (some are even a bit violent : "J'adorerais t”insulter mais j”ai peur de ne pas le faire aussi bien que la nature l”a fait "). I guess you just have to put the right one at the right place X)

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
wow def a really fun game. I do agree I can get a little upset with the MC sometimes about how childish he is but he seems to be growing over the course of the game. The second Hera sex scene is a bit confusing. Like clearly hes in her ass.... then he isnt... then he cums in her ass? Def could use a better transition there

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Added 11 re-worked and improved scenes
Didn't see any improvements, I've played the last version before the rework and it was pointless to play it again.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I hope we saw the last of Lucas - and there will not be a resurrection, seeing that they took his body????

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Regarding the last update or two especially: Even though I tried to pick diplomatic and sensible dialogue options the MC acts like a roid raging Karen at times. Sex scenes are fairly hot and a lot of the female/trans characters are good, but the male characters seem to be all just dislikeable immature turds including the MC. Except maybe Lucas who just feels like he's in the way instead. There are ways to make immaturity fun too if that's the story you want to tell.

Reactions: JeremyCole300
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes