Night Icons

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2022
Ah, so glad this question was asked. I follow Bear in the Night on Patreon, and they just announced the Steam season 1 version but when I looked for the game here for any discussion with the developer, I see a different developer and a version number instead of season 1! I wondered about that, lol.
Bear in the Night is a publisher for our studio.
So Lust Element has been developed by Night Icons

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
missed scene.jpg
Hi, I'm playing the steam version,
Seem to have missed one scene,
I have replayed from "Nadya" to "Riley" but still did not Trigger it.
Any hints please.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
View attachment 2818286
Hi, I'm playing the steam version,
Seem to have missed one scene,
I have replayed from "Nadya" to "Riley" but still did not Trigger it.
Any hints please.
you can have sex with Nym on two different times, one when delivering a package to her on your first trip out with Jack, and then a second time later in the game after buying a part to fix the Ship because you got April to break the ship,
it happens after you buy a gift for one of the girls, Nym with ambush you on the way back from buying the gift.

I have completed my Gallery on Steam, no cheating, it works ok, just each time you have a choice on what to do you should save there and follow through on each path.

One bug I did find is even after Dalla tell's you her name, She still's comes up as Girl in the CHARACTERS Information section, even though you have met her now three times and refer to her by name after paying her in her bedroom or meeting her again later in the bar

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Element [v0.6.1b] [Night Icons Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unofficial "uncompressed" Mac:

-

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unofficial "uncompressed" Mac:

- WORKUPLOAD
Apparently I am over my emoji response quota for the day so...
1691300851087.png

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
how did you unlock the Riley blowjob ?
yes I did, it's the 9th one in the Gallery
After you try to rescue Lucus from Creed's brother Crude, and you do rescue Prophet.
you then go and comfort Riley, you will have the choice of having sex with her or backing off from doing so.

Untitled.png

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
In the last version when you speak to the new girl the MC mention a blindfold but she wears none. It is weird ^^'

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
What's the difference between Steam and Patreon version ?
For starters the Steam version has more in the Gallery.
I think the Steam Version complete's season one.
At the end of the Steam version the MC and his crew friends flee a space station and Creed the main bad guy gets blown up in the Station.
We will find out in season 2 if the Station is fully blown up as well as everyone in it, or if just the hanger that you met Creed in got blown up by the missile.

Hmm just checked, lust-element-v0-6-1b just barely gets past remembering the Slave girl Nadya, this is only about half way through the Steam version of the game.

Reactions: Logber

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
At the end of the Steam version the MC and his crew friends flee a space station and Creed the main bad guy gets blown up in the Station.
We will find out in season 2 if the Station is fully blown up as well as everyone in it, or if just the hanger that you met Creed in got blown up by the missile.

Hmm just checked, lust-element-v0-6-1b just barely gets past remembering the Slave girl Nadya, this is only about half way through the Steam version of the game.
It's the Steam version, and it is what's on Steam, I own and can verify it's the complete version.......not played it yet, but the same about comes up in game....

2023-08-06 06_09_18-Steam.png

steam.png

Logber

Jul 29, 2018

It's the Steam version, and it is what's on Steam, I own and can verify it's the complete version.......not played it yet, but the same about comes up in game....

View attachment 2830881

View attachment 2830879
Thanks for the clarification guys, it was just baffling to me how the patreon version lagged so much behind...
Still stuck in v0.4.1d and definitely not the whole season, while steam is apparently 2 versions ahead (v0.6.1B) and contains the whole season :WaitWhat:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for the clarification guys, it was just baffling to me how the patreon version lagged so much behind...
Still stuck in v0.4.1d and definitely not the whole season, while steam is apparently 2 versions ahead (v0.6.1B) and contains the whole season :WaitWhat:
Patreon = public, Steam is paid for, I think once you release on Steam you have to sell at the same price everywhere, and cannot offer public versions anymore. More or less v0.4.1.d was a taster/demo/teaser ;)

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Patreon = public, Steam is paid for, I think once you release on Steam you have to sell at the same price everywhere, and cannot offer public versions anymore. More or less v0.4.1.d was a taster/demo/teaser ;)
Wow...that just makes me hate Steam now, why tf do they care what a dev does outside their platform ?
Is it forced monopoly or what ?
And I thought Epic buying exclusives is bad...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wow...that just makes me hate Steam now, why tf do they care what a dev does outside their platform ?
Is it forced monopoly or what ?
And I thought Epic buying exclusives is bad...
No clue, every dev/game I've seen on Itch.io, Patreon/SS, that had offered there games as public (note some still do, but it's early access) for $5 etc, have now bumped it $10 and can no longer offer public/cheaper versions, even the ones who leaked their own games cannot anymore (some still do, they are sly).

As noted above, do not believe this applies to games in "early acess".

• Sad
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes