Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
more Riley romance
Weird way to spell A-p-r-i-l

Seriously, it should be a federal crime to make a game this long with a girl that hot and no explicit scenes with her.

Also there's no way the dev didnt play eve at sometime, man this soundtrack is similar at times..not to mention mega gallente vibes from both april and lukas..

Last edited:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
You know if you don't like you can just play another game? It's ok not to like it if you explain why cause it can actually be helpful but your comment isn't... that's just mean, and wrong btw
Ok..maybe i overreacted a bit..didn’t' mean to hurt your feelings man

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Ok..maybe i overreacted a bit..didn’t' mean to hurt your feelings man
I don't care about my own feelings, just think of the dev(s) working on this, they do their best to offer us this (cause let's be honnest if you download the game here you most likely don't pay) and you just trash their work.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
great update, the two sex scenes were very good. Glad that the alien chick came back, I hope she has more scenes in the future...
But too bad that there hasnt been any action with Riley
Night Icons

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
We would be happy if you leave a review and support us there!
Nice to see that the game has achievements as well. I think there should be more info about the game like, how long will a playthrough last, will it offer different endings based on choices? it mentions "gather a crew of different skills and talents" how many different characters are there to choose from? How many seasons are planned?

Basically, more info about the game would be nice. if it sounds good, I'll buy it.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

, the highly anticipated adult visual novel game, is finally available on Steam!

The game takes you on an intergalactic adventure as a captain of a mining spaceship, where you'll encounter various alien species, each with their own unique personalities and storylines.

From primitive to highly advanced, the universe of Lust Element is full of surprises, and you'll never know whether an alien girl will gift you a night of pleasure or a poisoned dart in your neck.

The game features a lot of different romanceable characters, each with their own individual, optional, storylines. Rise to be one of the main players in the big intergalactic political game as you make your moves wisely.

The full season of Lust Element is now available on Steam, so don't miss out on this epic cosmic journey!
Link:

ClassicGamer221

Jun 27, 2023
Ah, so glad this question was asked. I follow Bear in the Night on Patreon, and they just announced the Steam season 1 version but when I looked for the game here for any discussion with the developer, I see a different developer and a version number instead of season 1! I wondered about that, lol.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes