Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well that dl was a waste of time this is more like a demo right now i guess i'll be waiting for quite a few updates until the new version is caught up to the old one.
Yeah basically back to first release, with a longer intro.
I mean, the new intro isn't bad by any means, but neither really needed imo, and not sure why they decided to redo the entire rest.
From what i remember, besides the new intro, it's the same story and renders just changes in the dialogue, so at least i hope the rest of the rework will be rather fast.

Night Icons

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2022
I mean, the new intro isn't bad by any means, but neither really needed imo, and not sure why they decided to redo the entire rest.
From what i remember, besides the new intro, it's the same story and renders just changes in the dialogue, so at least i hope the rest of the rework will be rather fast.
....and 500 new renders :D
yeah almost the same :D

Reactions: Tyrranus
Sep 13, 2020
I agree better to wait for good things with this one til it is caught up with the old content in a more optimized manner.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
....and 500 new renders :D
yeah almost the same :D
Yeah, that is mainly the new intro/prologue you added, no ? The old part seems mainly changes in the script, which is better now.
What are you planning for the rest of the game thought, mainly script changes, or do you plan to rework it completely ?

Night Icons

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2022
Yeah, that is mainly the new intro/prologue you added, no ? The old part seems mainly changes in the script, which is better now.
What are you planning for the rest of the game thought, mainly script changes, or do you plan to rework it completely ?
I would say some script changes, adding some more renders, better dialogues and storyline.
Stay tuned :)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I find this game about spaceships. Good. I start to play it, everything is fine, and I get to the first sex scene, it's not the mc, what he does is watch. I read comments and it turns out that this is a remodeling of the story but it continues to include a sex scene without the md, skippable not avoidable. Then this is going to be like this because if after redoing the game this is still here, then I better not waste more time and move on to something else. Good luck to the dev with his game

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I find this game about spaceships. Good. I start to play it, everything is fine, and I get to the first sex scene, it's not the mc, what he does is watch. I read comments and it turns out that this is a remodeling of the story but it continues to include a sex scene without the md, skippable not avoidable. Then this is going to be like this because if after redoing the game this is still here, then I better not waste more time and move on to something else. Good luck to the dev with his game
The first sex scene in the game is with the MC and the scientist. The one you meet at the bar that you get the mining data from.

As for the Riley scene, she is in a relationship with Lucas before you even meet her. They are a team together. So of course they will probably have sex together since they are in a relationship together. You, as the MC, choose if you want to perv on their private time or not. Just cause you choose not to perv, doesn't mean it won't happen. Sex is something that happens in relationships, whether you see it or not. That's just how relationships work.

This isn't a magic penis game. Riley isn't going to just instantly dump her boyfriend and cut off all contact with him the second she sees the MC. You barely know these people (except for April). It's going to take time to get involved in all that (and if I remember correctly, unless it is being changed, Lucas is a LI as well. So it's not just Riley).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust Element [v0.1.2d New] [Night Icons Studio]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Illustria

Oct 14, 2020
The Android Port uses a generic Package Name inside the APK itself rather than its own unique one and because of this, the game thinks it's other games. Lust Academy off the top of my head does this too. And 4 other games from itch.io, etc. You need to change that and make it unique. For anyone else having troubles because of this thinking it's overwriting an existing package, download APK Editor Pro but not the playstore one. That's garbage and not the same thing. You'll have to look around for it. Then open the APK in it, do a common edit, change the package name (not app name), save and install.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with April in the future
I hope the mc Is nice to her and doesn't just treat her like a sex object.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is another game where sex lives are such things other characters have, not MC.
You, as the MC, choose if you want to perv on their private time or not. Just cause you choose not to perv, doesn't mean it won't happen. Sex is something that happens in relationships, whether you see it or not. That's just how relationships work.
doesn't just treat her like a sex object
MC is in no relationship and is only there to perv on other people who are in a relationship and have sex ...

Good luck perving and being otherwise inconsequential so far.
Any action is so far for others to have, while MC is a third rate incel who knows nobody.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Element [v0.4.1d] [Night Icons Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustElement-0.4.1d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
The game keeps improving and the main character too. The mc has the chance to bite back when other characters try to put him down. Also more Riley romance is always good!

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes