bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustElement-0.6.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Couldn't find an answer with search sorry if its been done but can you romance the trans LI without the boyfriend in the picture? don't care if I have to airlock him
You can with the non-trans version, so I imagine you can on the trans version as well.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Will the mc eventually stop acting like a little bitch and grow a spine? I would really like a choice to at least pretend to be the captain and tell April to STFU but as usual the doormat just submits to her.
I chose to try to fix the ship so we don't die and this dumb bitch responds with this shit.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Will the mc eventually stop acting like a little bitch and grow a spine? I would really like a choice to at least pretend to be the captain and tell April to STFU but as usual the doormat just submits to her.

I chose to try to fix the ship so we don't die and this dumb bitch responds with this shit.
Yea, I really wanted to like her, but I hate her the most at this point. But the new redhead is pretty cool, so at least my MC has some hope of getting a non-solo ending.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
lucas leaves the ship by his own choice, then not long after that you get to have sex with Riley if you choose to.
Luxas doesn't come back to the ship in season 1 and i don't think he will be back in any future season's.
the last time you se Lucas he is behind glass in a research lab, not by choice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
As of 6.1 are we now past the end point of the original or is the dev still reworking previously seen content?

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
missing the 9th scene in the gallery but have the tenth one both appear to be riley any idea what i did wrong?

Yea, I really wanted to like her, but I hate her the most at this point. But the new redhead is pretty cool, so at least my MC has some hope of getting a non-solo ending.
I actually quite like her after she cooled off a bit

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
missing the 9th scene in the gallery but have the tenth one both appear to be riley any idea what i did wrong?

I actually quite like her after she cooled off a bit
it happen's right after Prophet wakes up in Med Bay with you and Jack talking to her.

Riley is really pissed off, when she is pissed off she want's to do one of two things, fight or F^ck.

Tell Riley you care

or (both work)

Tell Riley she's loved

then pick

Go for it! Squeeze that puss

she does a emergency release on the bottom half of your space suit and grab's your rod and shoves it down her throat.
picking f^ck i think goes straight to sex

Someone_228

Dec 23, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 58, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: u'C:\\Users\\????\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\Lust-Element.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "options.rpyc", line 52, in script
File "options.rpyc", line 52, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/options.rpy", line 58, in <module>
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 466, in save
with open(fn + ".new", "wb") as f:
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: u'C:\\Users\\????\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\Lust-Element.new'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Lust Element 0.6.1b
Thu Aug 10 00:17:00 2023
(How do I fix that)?

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes