Redpeach

May 30, 2018
does someone have the exact spot where ur supposed to find the grappling hook I cannot for the life of me find it. I walked all around the west wall and still cant find it pls halp

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
does someone have the exact spot where ur supposed to find the grappling hook I cannot for the life of me find it. I walked all around the west wall and still cant find it pls halp
To the left of the bridge, click everywhere.
I already dropped a screenshot of this place in this thread.

Voldomort

Nov 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.12.2019
Please wife's is star Android version please

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Please wife's is star Android version please
Requests
  1. Before making a request, check to see if the version has already been uploaded or requested
  2. Don't ask for games that haven't been released yet
  3. Games must be playable and understandable by English speakers
  4. Don't ask for newer versions in the game thread, instead create a request
  5. Failure to follow the " ", will result in rejection
You can send him a private message, or write in profile. Also check his Discord first, maybe this port already exists. Porting is not only done by this person, use the site search, perhaps it is on the site. Stop asking about porting in all threads, there are special themes available or requested for this purpose.

Marzepain

May 4, 2019
Lust Epidemic is a monument of a hobbyist game. It's amazing what has been achieved. It has some scenes like chasing the rodent and avoiding the lightning, that are so over the top that they are unforgettable.
It's reminiscent of the golden age of adventures like sierra and lucasarts games. I actually played it for the adventure as the cut scenes weren't really my thing.
Unfortunately it suffers from the same flaws of most games in that era. The puzzles it only solvable by trail and error or walkthrough. Some even made me think that a map file was corrupted (the radiator in nowhere). Also the game does foreshadowing of items like magic boots that make you able to pick up stuff from the top of a shelf or closet. This not only breaks the immersion of the game, but it also makes it frustrating. In general the game mixes console game tropes like pickaxes, who are icons representing something, with adventure game "realism". Replacing the lases with glass cabinets and glass door would already help.
The meandering of the story, starting out as a drama, moving to murder mystery and ending in horror, is actually quite interesting. The latter parts are good, but the start is very slow. Adding a clock that moves the arms when a clue is found, would give more feedback to the user. It's a trope that has been used before in murder mystery adventure games, although it does force the main story to be linear. That should not be a problem because the story is currently very linear.

I suspect the game will become a commercial indie game and in it's current state that would be a shame. Like any artist having created something, one needs to take an ax and cut away the bad parts. Painful as it is.

It kind reminds me of the documentary about "Dark star" by John Carpenter. Where it was said that "We had what would have been the world’s most impressive student film and it became the world’s least impressive professional film".

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I getting this bug in secret chambers what is this error can it be fixed?
check the mentioned file for low-case and capitalization.
It is also likely that you do not have this file.

I downloaded updates and the whole game so many times, but I didn't have any errors. How do you unpack the game that this leads to missing files? It's just that you are not the first to have such a problem.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I think NLT should do more Lisa Stonewell stuff. It would be cool if he made a game like those with female protagonist where everyone blackmails and fucks her for any dumb reason. Looks like she can handle a lot.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes