Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
View attachment 520164
Guys need help with this. where is it? thank you!
You need to press four buttons. Two of them are in the West wing, opposite Katherine's room behind the dresser. Two more in the East wing, also behind the dresser
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here I don't remember which one, try both, there should be a click sound if you click correctly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tojoy73020

Nov 17, 2019
It is also likely that you do not have this file.

I downloaded updates and the whole game so many times, but I didn't have any errors. How do you unpack the game that this leads to missing files? It's just that you are not the first to have such a problem.
I'm getting this error too, I'm also using the compressed v1.0 download. Is that the case?

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
How do you save your game in the finished version? I've tried the search function and have yet to find this question asked or answered.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How do you save your game in the finished version? I've tried the search function and have yet to find this question asked or answered.
Press the right button, select Phone, and then select Save Game from the phone menu.
I think there is a tutorial at the beginning of the game, and it tells you how to save the game. :unsure:

Last edited:

Malade3000

Dec 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me if I can transfer my saves from 0.98112 to 1.0, if I need to just download the patch, or if I need to redo it all over from scratch? Thanks in advance!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can anyone tell me if I can transfer my saves from 0.98112 to 1.0, if I need to just download the patch, or if I need to redo it all over from scratch? Thanks in advance!
Just move the saves, they are here LE/www/save
If you have many saves, you can move the entire save folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Malade3000
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes