Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Nothing...

Edit: Ok, now with a lot of searching and patience finally I found,
Karen password is 1010 for those who were also in doubt
Since you registered back in 2016, you should have known that there is a search in the thread.
Code for Karen 1010
Disk for lisa in the woods near the pond.
v1.0 bonus scene room
TIME for Karen
Code: 1010
Answered dozen of times (1010) !!!!!!:rolleyes:
1010. Next time pls use the search function.

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
Since you registered back in 2016, you should have known that there is a search in the thread.
LUL... Why are you being rude for no reason? You said page 1, and this is page 707, 711+
if you already knew, did it cost to answer the password? or just don't answer anything... I saw no reason to be rude

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
LUL... Why are you being rude for no reason? You said page 1, and this is page 707, 711+
if you already knew, did it cost to answer the password? or just don't answer anything... I saw no reason to be rude
I wasn't rude. Because everyone is too lazy to look at the first page, and use the search. The answer was here SEX CHAMBER WALKTHROUGH (on the first page). Also 40 answers in the search.

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think Alpine was ment to be educational, NOT rude !!!! If people was using the SEARCH function, many answers can be found by themselfs !!!!!!! :)(y)

peglegpete483

Jan 26, 2020
i have been searching on here but no luck. i fixed the radiator on the 2nd floor and it said i have now done 10.. there is supposed to be an access card on the 3rd floor after i fix it. but i cannot find it.. unless its in one of the still locked rooms there. also in the basement. there is one door that to the right there are 2 controls. where you can put a key in.. i have already put a key in the right one. but i still cannot get through. whom do i get an access card to get through that door please?? when i check for hints. it tells me i still need to fix the radiator on 2.. i used the radiator part on it and it said its fixed..

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i have been searching on here but no luck. i fixed the radiator on the 2nd floor and it said i have now done 10.. there is supposed to be an access card on the 3rd floor after i fix it. but i cannot find it.. unless its in one of the still locked rooms there. also in the basement. there is one door that to the right there are 2 controls. where you can put a key in.. i have already put a key in the right one. but i still cannot get through. whom do i get an access card to get through that door please?? when i check for hints. it tells me i still need to fix the radiator on 2.. i used the radiator part on it and it said its fixed..
All radiators

Last edited:

peglegpete483

Jan 26, 2020
What was the problem?

All these tags correspond to the game. But I'm not sure about the harem and pregnancy, they are, but peculiar.
well as i had said i got the radiator fixed.. but when i went up to the 3rd floor i couldnt find the card.. i found another walkthrough online.. and went through that one.. and you had to go through the maze on the 3rd floor to find it. never would have found it without that walkthrough. so i am good now. thanks. the hint that i got made it seem i didnt fix the radiator and it didnt indicate where on 3rd floor it was.. making it sound like it would be easy to find.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes