Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
no download link for mega (windows)?
Full game (Windows)
Mega Google
Update only
Mega Google
If you have a MAC, you can also apply the update to your game. But remember that you can't update the compressed version with this update. Use the search to find compressed patch updates.
If you have a free account, you will not be able to download from Mega. (Big weight)
You literally so if that isn't considered "harem" then I dunno what is. Also one of the girls is pregnant throughout the game and
You probably just didn't understand me. I said that this is unambiguous, that is, there is a girl who is pregnant, but in fact no one can get pregnant.

Last edited:

Ricky_ytw

Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck with the pennies. I already have 5 pennies but I can not get the 6th from Val. In the dialogue we have she say nothing about the penny.
I think there is an error. I find Amber in 2 different rooms at the same time.
I dont know what to do.
Any help?
Hi, I'll having the same problem, have you found a way to solve the problem?

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
The answer may be on here some where,,, but I can't search through 745 pages to find it.... Can someone tell me how to save on android pad... Don't seem to be able to bring up save load options.... Cheers... Tried the usual double tap... Thanks

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Could someone upload some saves please. I was somewhere around 50 to 70 percent done and for my saves are gone. Any saves are probably fine, just dont really want to start from scratch again.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Reactions: HathgarNiche
Dec 7, 2017
Just finished this great game. Had a problem with the sex chamber walkthrough. My problem was: The fourth girl, Lotti, to open her, you need to reach ten cumshots. Well no - actually. You need to Bukkake shots on of the girls with more than four hearts when you have 10 vitamins in your inventory. 10 blowjobs does not count (That pissed me of as I tried this for at least an hour or two - then revelation). You need to "Play" with one of the girls (For me, at the final gathering place before everyone leaves), have at least 10 vitamins, and then when in the room, select the vitamin icon and there you have it 10 facial spurts, which fullfills the requirement. Just for fun I did 10 for each of the four girls.
Great ending as an into to Treasure of Nadia. Kinda sucks you in - gorgeous graphics and another hot Nun/Sister.
Also Big Cheers (Beers) to the game walkthrough dude - made the whole thing bearable.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
That`s what I mean, my patch works just fine !!!!!!
Very strange
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But when loading saves of old versions, the patch works.
Can you upload your patch, maybe it's enchanted?)

By the way, are you from Finland? Near. I served on the Finnish border.

Last edited:

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Very strange
But when loading saves of old versions, the patch works.
Can you upload your patch, maybe it's enchanted?)

By the way, are you from Finland? Near. I served on the Finnish border.
Patch works with v1 for me. Not sure what's going on with your save.

1) when you download the patch should be named something like 462034_names.txt
2) go to your lust epedemic install folder and find the www folder
3) move the downloaded txt file to the www folder
4) backup the original names.txt file to something like names.txt.bak or what ever you want to call it, rename the 462034_names.txt to names.txt
5) when the game saves it will detect the file change, tell it to ignore the change.

Supposedly the developer has hardcoded several places to make Val explicitly described as your sister in law and not your mother as the patch would like to suggest, though I can't really confirm this. The way the character is written it definitely seems like Val was originally your mother but the dev changed it after someone complained.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes