Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
what exactly got added in the 1.0 version? secret are with 3 girls? what does that refer to?
Sex Chamber
Does this play like other rpgm games where you walk around with a little cutesy weeb for some reason?
What is a weeb?
And Yes, this game is similar to all RPG Maker games, but the puzzles, plot, and riddles make it unique. I recommend going through.
Hi, how can i remove incest path?

I already try deleting the names.txt file but mom name change to undefined :(
Oddly, the name should have changed to Valerie. Try running the game without the patch, then saving it, and then loading the save.
If this does not help, return the incest patch, open it with Notepad, and change the name of Mom to Valerie (This is her original name). You can write reductions in some places, such as Val.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retrorat1

delitacl

Jan 1, 2020
Oddly, the name should have changed to Valerie. Try running the game without the patch, then saving it, and then loading the save.
If this does not help, return the incest patch, open it with Notepad, and change the name of Mom to Valerie (This is her original name). You can write reductions in some places, such as Val.
That's the problem , i dont know how to run the game without the patch
Apparently the version to download here already has the patch included

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
the girls will start fucking anyone once they get out of the campus. They only stuck with the mc because of him being the only one around when they were drugged.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I would have loved to have some pin ups or CG images of the women pregnant with Brad's kids at the end of the game. We saw the room with the cribs of their babies but it would have been nice to see them pregnant.

Amarthanor

Jun 15, 2018
guys i have a problem, last time i checked out this game i immediately ran to the walkthrough and start doing everything line by line, as you can imagine that is no fun and my question is before i try to play again can i manage it without help or eventually will i need the walkthrough?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
guys i have a problem, last time i checked out this game i immediately ran to the walkthrough and start doing everything line by line, as you can imagine that is no fun and my question is before i try to play again can i manage it without help or eventually will i need the walkthrough?
I passed the game without walkthrough. There are hints in the game.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
As Alpine said, you can play the game without using the walkthrough, click on the crystal ball and there should be an option called 'ask for a hint' and it will point you towards what you should be doing. It isn't going to tell you go here, click this, enter that, it will say things like 'I wonder what Valerie is up to' (hint: Go find Valerie and talk to her).

I haven't beat this game yet (still playing through it) but it plays a lot like most other RPGM games I have played, just remember to talk to everyone and touch, poke prod, finger, and fondle everything in the game. If you're still not sure what to do, ask the crystal ball.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Varlun

Mar 13, 2019
Guys is the incest patch necessary? i started the game and play the intro and the mc calls Valerie Mom. so this means is no longer necessary?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
where do you find the second wheel for the dolly and why do you need the grave stones??
The second wheel is in the forest, go north and west and you will run into an area where the wheel is, if you can't get there, you probably still have other puzzles or interactions with NPC's to complete.
Somewhere in the house you should run into a puzzle that looks something like this: ?8?8?8?8 The gravestones provide the answer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
The second wheel is in the forest, go north and west and you will run into an area where the wheel is, if you can't get there, you probably still have other puzzles or interactions with NPC's to complete.
Somewhere in the house you should run into a puzzle that looks something like this: ?8?8?8?8 The gravestones provide the answer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you also happen to know the code your suppose to get from kathys note?? bc i have like 2/4 numbers cant figure it out

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Can someone tell me if the compressed version lowers the images/animations quality?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes