Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Soooo :LOL: i finally finish this game and what to say?
Well the game is surelly great! Really! Good story, good MC an MC that is not a stupid one. Beautifull sex scene too. And lot of sex scene! Really every women have loot of sex thing.
Now i do not know if the developer read me comment. Anyway thank you for this great game.

If I had been you, I would have changed just a couple of things.
For example during the sex scenes that you can use through kamasutra, instead of finishing the scene and choosing by talking to the woman, I would have made it easier, letting interact during the sex scene, without having to interrupt the scene to talk again with the woman. A sort of linkage between scenes. I don't know if I made the idea right. But everything would have been more fluid, without too many stops between one scene and another.
A little example you choice to let the woman do a bj, after the game give you the choice to continue with another sex scene so that you can chain it with another sex one and so on.

The other change I would have made is the post game.
Instead of returning MC to the woods next to the school, I would have left the room in the new house active, where the MC could interact with all the women. And in a small corner, the teleportation, so in case you run out of coins or vitamins, to go back to the old school and do a little farming :ROFLMAO:

Anyway someone can tell me if this save game work with the treasure of nadia?
I mean in post game i find a new sex kamasutra scene, that tell me that i can see it in ToN
So I was wondering ... if that page was being moved or not. I know I saw this MC in the new game, but just to understand if the save is loaded or not.

Anyway thank you to let us play this awesome game!

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Why Val is Mom now ?
My two cents: She was originally intended to be the MC's mother. Like most of NLT stuff, this is an incest game, but due to patreon new rulings, it had to be sneaked in (patches and what not).

So the patch must be running on this version you have. There's a "name" file under the www folder, you can just delete the lines with the name change, I believe, if you want her name to change back.

Also, hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster, tehehe!

Reactions: Xanado

sx22

Jan 29, 2020
this is 100% one of the best sex games i've ever played, next to milfy city (which isn't complete yet)! tyvm for sharing :)

MoldyGouda

Oct 5, 2019
Very nice game and interesting models. Can't wait for more on Treasure of Nadia.
That said, did anyone else get any random CTD's here and there? I did get some when I tried skipping (more like fast forward) some animated scenes.

Feb 6, 2018
This really is such an awesome game, I currently am on my second playthrough while waiting for the next Treasure of Nadia game (sequel to this game and also a heavily recommended to play after this one!) and what I would like to know from you guys is if there are any games out here on this site which are like Lust Epidemic? I already played every other game of NLT Media and need more! Lol

Reactions: sx22

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
I think the memory leak is still there. Played for a long time and the game crashed. Which sucks because I didn't save for a while

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
just finished the game .. one of few games i'd give 10/10 ... and it seems there is a Sequel called "treasure Nadia" which from the in-game promo looks awesome

clwd008

Feb 3, 2020
I'm new to this game, and when I first save this game, it pops out "It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized names file that could impact display text." and ask if I want to restore the correct file or not.
What should I choose? Is the game I download here already include some Mod?

Lopezior

Feb 11, 2020
I have problem with radiators. I found 6 out od 7 but the last one is broken and i have no idea how to fix it. Pls help

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
I'm new to this game, and when I first save this game, it pops out "It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized names file that could impact display text." and ask if I want to restore the correct file or not.
What should I choose? Is the game I download here already include some Mod?
I think that's the dev patch for incest, if you want to call the protagonist's mom "Mom" choose no, If you don't like that just choose restore the protagonist will call her "Valerie" in dialogue instead. That pop up will go away as you progress, at least mine did. Enjoy!

Reactions: clwd008

clwd008

Feb 3, 2020
I think that's the dev patch for incest, if you want to call the protagonist's mom "Mom" choose no, If you don't like that just choose restore the protagonist will call her "Valerie" in dialogue instead. That pop up will go away as you progress, at least mine did. Enjoy!
I see. Thank you!

Franck150

Aug 14, 2017
I got some issue on the game when I run it first, it seems my button enter is press all the time without me pressing it, making the game skipping all the text which is very annoying, anyone got this issue ?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes