DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
What do you think dude?
Well dude, I think most of the time, the dudes compressing them states clearly whether they did it or not, dude. So dude, don't get your panties on a twist for a dude asking, dude.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a complete walkthrough - start to finish? The one Alpine posted starts almost at the end of the game.

fool90210

Nov 15, 2019
My latest game crashed during the "Black berry pie" scene, does anyone have a v1 save game handy?

Attaching my collection of saves up to about 80% progress in v1 in case that helps anyone.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
o_O Guys i need some info.
I download the final version when the developer update the thread 2019-12-17. Due to various problems only now I was able to start the game. But I didn't remember that the game let you choose the difficulty level at the beginning of the game.
So my question now is ... what changes between normal and hard?
Thank you

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
o_O Guys i need some info.
I download the final version when the developer update the thread 2019-12-17. Due to various problems only now I was able to start the game. But I didn't remember that the game let you choose the difficulty level at the beginning of the game.
So my question now is ... what changes between normal and hard?
Thank you
Nothing in the story changes. The hard version just involves a lot more searches, and takes longer to advance.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Oh thank you. Can you or someone tell me if there is some way to change MC name?
Thank you
I don't remember if a name change is in the game. It has been quite a while since I played it.

I do know that the new game by this DEV (Treasure Of Nadia) has a way to change the MC name.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I don't remember if a name change is in the game. It has been quite a while since I played it.

I do know that the new game by this DEV (Treasure Of Nadia) has a way to change the MC name.
Yeah is for that, that i ask if there is a name change, because i start to play ToN. So i remember that i had also lust epidemic on me PC and after start the game, i see no nome change. And i think perhaps there is some way to change the name.
Just do not understand why not let us change the mc name. Hoping in a mod i think is to later. I also try to use: Save editor or rpgmakereditor. But nothing. There is no way to change mc name. Try also to go in the names file and change there Brad, Bradley with another name. But nothing. Or i do something wrong or there is no way to change the mc name.
If someone know a way please tell me.
Thank you

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes