DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
I stopped playing a while ago. I think it was about the 67% mark. Is there a full walkthrough from beginning to end in a pdf?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
=====
one question for u.. can u change outfits for the girls in game? during the scenes?
Only while viewing the pages of the Kamasutra, you can change outfits if you bought them.
In the game itself (in scenes), you can't change clothes, because would need to do many renders instead of one. (In different clothes)

Reactions: bootyforu

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
how to use the grappling hook to wood 05 ? i have 2 ropes 1 hook and stuck in the wood because not right "circumstances"

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So I used the 100% save file, but the 4 milfs have disappeared!

How do I find them?
Where the game ended.
In the story, they got out of the castle and returned home. Why would they go back to the castle?
how to use the grappling hook to wood 05 ? i have 2 ropes 1 hook and stuck in the wood because not right "circumstances"
You need to combine the hook and rope. Use the hints.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Leo

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there any difference between this and Steam version ?
No
But it will cost you less on Patreon than on Steam.
Also, the Steam version does not include pinup or any art, only one game. But on Patreon you get access to everything that the developer does, as well as to other games, but only for one month. On Steam, you get access to the game forever.
ToN will also appear on Steam, but when it is complete. Patreon just gives you early access to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: hgooob2000
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes