mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
I've finished, but didn't find the Kamasutra Pages for Valerie #10 and #16. Guessing that at least one of those is in the steel chest that you move with the magnet, but I don't have a key for it.

Help?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I've finished, but didn't find the Kamasutra Pages for Valerie #10 and #16. Guessing that at least one of those is in the steel chest that you move with the magnet, but I don't have a key for it.

Help?
About page 16, I wrote recently, look for my post. The key to the chest is located in the forest. Use the thread search to find a screenshot of this place.

Edit
Okay, here's the key to the chest (page 16)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
10 page near the Elevator on the first floor, but I do not remember how to take it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When i'm loading a save i always get this message can you guys help me about this one .
Why do you have such an interesting font?
Try starting a new game, will there be an error? If not, it means that there is a problem with save. If the error persists, it means that there is a problem with your game.
You may also have installed the mod incorrectly, or updated the game incorrectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrinku

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone know if the floppy disc is buried? I read on here that it's towards the left of the old church, I checked but there's nothing there.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Does anyone know if the floppy disc is buried? I read on here that it's towards the left of the old church, I checked but there's nothing there.
It's random, it could be anywhere, but I found it the first time. She is not buried, but lies on the ground (you can see it).

Reactions: QQA

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
All Updates
*If anyone can share a link to the v89 and v86 updates I will be grateful.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
mc just saved everyone from the church building, now its time to hike and move out of wood. but no walkthrough available? what to do now? help me please!

Jotoo

Jan 23, 2020
I cannot trigger trapping Tillman'... any help? I am stuck needing the magnet but cannot open that room. What I mean by trigger to trap him is the hole is dug and branches are over it Im just waiting for nightfall that never comes...

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
mc just saved everyone from the church building, now its time to hike and move out of wood. but no walkthrough available? what to do now? help me please!
can someone help me with this one? I think I'm dumb, because I don't get it right
1 Page (everything is there)
Always before you ask a million questions, look at the first page, there are always a lot of answers.
I cannot trigger trapping Tillman'... any help? I am stuck needing the magnet but cannot open that room. What I mean by trigger to trap him is the hole is dug and branches are over it Im just waiting for nightfall that never comes...
What does the hint say?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Futackerman

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
1 Page (everything is there)
Always before you ask a million questions, look at the first page, there are always a lot of answers.

What does the hint say?
Nothing...

Edit: Ok, now with a lot of searching and patience finally I found,
Karen password is 1010 for those who were also in doubt

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes