Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
What's the difference between normal and hard mode ?
On Normal complexity hearts are given easier.
On Hard, limited number of lives, one save, and all dialogues in Korean.
To be honest, the difference is in the hearts. All the answers have already been given in this thread.
do i need to load previuos save before game ends to play with girls with kamehasutras pages?
No, they will stay in the forest. They will not disappear.
can I download linux ver and play it on windows?
First, you need to install Linux in parallel, or through a virtual machine.
But, wait, are you a pervert or something!?
How can I make the text speed max like in renpy?
You can't.
Go to the game menu (you can't do this in the game itself), open Options, set Instant in the Message Speed line, this is the maximum speed of dialogs. There are also 10 speed modes available.
You can reduce the speed of dialogs at any time if they are too fast, but you will need to return to the menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

taler

Oct 5, 2017
To be honest, the difference is in the hearts. All the answers have already been given in this thread.

No, they will stay in the forest. They will not disappear.

First, you need to install Linux in parallel, or through a virtual machine.
But, wait, are you a pervert or something!?

Go to the game menu (you can't do this in the game itself), open Options, set Instant in the Message Speed line, this is the maximum speed of dialogs. There are also 10 speed modes available.
You can reduce the speed of dialogs at any time if they are too fast, but you will need to return to the menu.
Thanks!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Totally forgot about that :LOL:

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
does anyone has a mega download link for windows?
There is, but you need to use search to find this. If you want to download an entire game, you will not be able to do anything, the file size exceeds the allowed size.

Kitsune506

Mar 6, 2019
Is it possible to change the Main Character's name, and if so, would anyone be able to tell me how to do so? I've tried fiddling with the name text, but that doesn't seem to work for me. (Sorry if the answer I'm looking for has already been said and I just didn't look hard enough for it)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is it possible to change the Main Character's name, and if so, would anyone be able to tell me how to do so? I've tried fiddling with the name text, but that doesn't seem to work for me. (Sorry if the answer I'm looking for has already been said and I just didn't look hard enough for it)
No, you can't, only if you start a new game. Name change is only available in ToN.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes