datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Impressive game. But I couldn't finish the book, the hidden page on the two balconies on the south wall didn't work properly

Okore

Dec 28, 2023
Bjr je suis nouvelle sur ce site et j'aimerais savoir si on peut installer le patch français de lust epic sur Android , si on peut le faire pouvez vous m'indiquer la méthode

Merci d'avance

Hello I am new to this site and I would like to know if we can install the French patch of lust epic on Android, if we can do it can you tell me the method

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Lust Epidemic [v1.0] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 4.16GB

Download Win (419MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed links are down.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: NLT - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android (v1.1): - MEGA - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Update Patch (v99121 -> v1.0)

Win: - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: PIN-UPS & MORE -
CG - WALKTHROUGH - SEX CHAMBER WALKTHROUGH - LOCATION GUIDE - Guide

Thanks to Alpine Eagle for sharing the Win version, to BatmanCxnt for sharing Linux, Mac and Android, and throw_nws for the incest patch.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 448056 View attachment 448059 View attachment 448060 View attachment 448061 View attachment 448065 View attachment 448068 View attachment 448064 View attachment 448069 View attachment 448072
hello
is it possible to know where the game saves are located under windows ?

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I would love if near the end of the game the MC finds a secret tape or disc and finds out his mom was fucking the black dude and other workers constantly.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes