gubl

May 31, 2018
I don't understand this either. Everytime someone asks for the mac update they just get ignored. Come on guys someone must have it? or why has the developer not posted it? There are a whole subset of us that haven't been able to play and recent updates and it's pretty unfair and frustrating.
I explain it, as majority of players run those on sandbox VMs or old PCs with Win, as security savvy person would not run/install any type of internet games even coming from trusted sources, on business/personal PC that have exposure to personal/financial data of individual (some do not even use PC for that as smartphones supersede that role). Therefore the main platform for those games are 3-10 year old PCs with Windows. Macs have been on expensive side so they have not built up critical mass there, hence negligence with those. Perhaps in next 10 years it will change, as Macs get popularity so households will have more crude of aged Macs along time.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
How do i update the game to the new Version using the "MEGA" App on android. (Screenshots would be helpful)
If you already have the MEGA app copy the provided link from here and open the app. Then press the three dots on the upper right corner and select open link. On the pop-up paste the link you copied earlier and on the new window press save to device and backwards arrow on the left corner. After the download is complete you can find the apk in the MEGA folder with your file manager and install it like any other apk. If you don't know how to do that a simple Google search will tell you all you need.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can't explain why i can't find the last Mac update. (This is not a claim!)
I don't understande if it's a matter of time because it hasn't been released yet, or it's me who can't find the right place to download the 74062 version:unsure:
Sorry for my english
I don't understand this either. Everytime someone asks for the mac update they just get ignored. Come on guys someone must have it? or why has the developer not posted it? There are a whole subset of us that haven't been able to play and recent updates and it's pretty unfair and frustrating.
You don't need a native Mac or Linux version for this game, because you can turn every Windows version into a native Mac or Linux version yourselves.

A few guys in the this thread explained how to do that for Mac and Linux and there is also this thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/post-1990583
Have you guys tried it?

I explain it, as majority of players run those on sandbox VMs or old PCs with Win, as security savvy person would not run/install any type of internet games even coming from trusted sources, on business/personal PC that have exposure to personal/financial data of individual (some do not even use PC for that as smartphones supersede that role). Therefore the main platform for those games are 3-10 year old PCs with Windows. Macs have been on expensive side so they have not built up critical mass there, hence negligence with those. Perhaps in next 10 years it will change, as Macs get popularity so households will have more crude of aged Macs along time.
MacOS and Macs in general have become shitty a couple of years ago and are not recommended for simple use like internet surfing, video streaming, looking at picture, writing letters, etc... For simple things like that a Linux system on an average laptop or computer is sufficient enough.

Reactions: johnelros
Jun 3, 2019
Thanks for your reply!

What do you mean by "replay"? Your link says that Simon gives the me the hook when him and Andy and me meet at the place the hook is used, right? But we never meet there, Simon just hangs out in the 1st floor east side, and Andy on 3rd floor. I cant get them to do anything else!
You need to open 9 radiators and then get the rope.
after that you meet with them and simon gives you the hook.

KillaAvenger

Jun 11, 2019
If you already have the MEGA app copy the provided link from here and open the app. Then press the three dots on the upper right corner and select open link. On the pop-up paste the link you copied earlier and on the new window press save to device and backwards arrow on the left corner. After the download is complete you can find the apk in the MEGA folder with your file manager and install it like any other apk. If you don't know how to do that a simple Google search will tell you all you need.
Ah ok, ive updated the game to its current version now. -Thanks

Reactions: Cybermorf

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wowowow will this be a new game? i like these girls much more than the usual ones. they look all younger and have a prettier face (even the other faces are pretty too - but old milfs :/) tasha could have different hair. another haircut and maybe black or blue? (i thought of chloe from life is strange), Kaley has nice hair, but could have pigtails and a lil bit more boobs imo. same for naomi. madalyn looks sexy af for a milf. love her hair and face. emily's face looks a bit pale. i love alia, jessica and especially janet and clare they look gorgeous. :3

hopefully this will be also a game and they dont just fuck pretty little boys. to play one of these girls would be crazy cool too. look so much forward to more content. nlt always does crazy good content in high quality, just dont't like this nearly ONLY incest and mother/milf x boy content. this looks promising!

Last edited:

mythos74

Mar 9, 2018
I am stuck, cause I can't find the keycard to the room so I can get in and turn on the 9th radiator. Seems like I watched everywhere like three times (at the looking for the second grapplehook in the main line). Where can I find that keycard?

Reactions: Ara-sH

foripad

Oct 29, 2018
maze entrance is on the 3rd floor. Go south after coming up the stairs [that is, after you move the boxes blocking the entrance [you do have the dolly.... right?]]

Bro I found it. But I only got 1 KS sheet for Kat. I look around and around. Still in 70%.

foripad

Oct 29, 2018
A new twist. Crystal ball says "a secret in the room that you most recently unlock" well recently I unlock Secret room in lift and next room was opposite to Radiator 9 opt. 71% Stucked!!!!!

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes